Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEAT: RayZor - Mystical (Work in Progress beat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BEAT: RayZor - Mystical (Work in Progress beat)

Originally posted by beaniebeanz View Post
    its good man but you add more variations to it like snare rolls between chorus/verse. and add some other instruments to it aswell make it sound a little more catchy init. right now it jus sounds like a sample overlooped over and over.

its a good start tho, with the right ideas and mixing, this beat can go a long way, trust
    keep workin on it till u perfect it bruv.
    thanks man. I'm searching for a tutorial on snare rolls, but I do plan to add those and a bassline soon enough.

Comment

it's got a Boi-1da/40 vibe to it...I like it. I think you put your tag in a bit to much though. lol
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        it's got a Boi-1da/40 vibe to it...I like it. I think you put your tag in a bit to much though. lol
        thanks. the tag is so other peepz don't copy and work on the beat. you know for sample reasons, It's unfinished so the final will likely have like 1 tag

Comment

snare rolls are pretty easy to do depends on what software you use, i wud make u a tutorial for snare rolls if you use fl studio

Comment

Originally posted by beaniebeanz View Post
            snare rolls are pretty easy to do depends on what software you use, i wud make u a tutorial for snare rolls if you use fl studio
            yea FL Studio is what I use. the help would greatly help.
            Personally I think snare rolls are overrated, and would not work for my track, but the extra knowledge couldn't hurt.

Comment

allright man i'll post up a snare roll tutorial in a couple days on my youtube channel. i'll give u a bell when its up

Comment

Working...
              X