Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [The Cypher] Presented by Mykill

Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
    tbh one of the prizes for winning should be that the winner gets to host the next cypher meaning they get to chose the beat etc. of course if the winner trolls and choses a really stupid beat it could get vetoed but that would be a pretty good prize along with the other stuff and consolation for not being able to compete in the next cypher
    that's not a bad idea...we'll see what happens. builds a lot to the Cypher atmosphere around here

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Corruption's verse is one of his best.
      Yes sir i just wish i could of recorded it more than once to work out all the kinks but still I think its one of my best verses next to #TrueStory which is coming out this week
      Last edited by Young Corruption; 12-12-2011, 12:29 AM.
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

I'll turn mine in I guess, I don't think its that good but better then nothing
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          I'll turn mine in I guess, I don't think its that good but better then nothing
          I feel ya on that i just threw my shit together but next time imma deaf prepare a lil better n bring that fire
          U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

It's 3PM here, when the voting or feedbacking starts?

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
              It's 3PM here, when the voting or feedbacking starts?
              ill create the thread this afternoon. knew i was forgetting to do something last night...

Comment

Working...
              X