Cli-City ft. Krypsy - Floating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cli-City ft. Krypsy - Floating

the hook on this is the highlight, and that effect kryspy added went nice wit it.

both of yall flowed nicely, and cli had some standout lines.
    kryspy flow is unique , especially his inflection and cadence, almost has a singing type aura to it, but not completely.
    solid song guys.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

S/O to my nigga Krypsy for this collab.....I am deeming this hook a classic...I love that shit...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Great verses by both of you guys. hook is really very dope man. i like the effects that you put there. the beat is also very good.

but one thing, why you are putting all of your songs. leave some for mixtape man.
        Last edited by akkucc; 12-08-2011, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
          Great verses by both of you guys. hook is really very dope man. i like the effects that you put there. the beat is also very good.

but one thing, why you are putting all of your songs. leave some for mixtape man.
          I know what you mean....not too sure I have everyones attention yet....though...imma probably hit them with two more songs....

I still got 6 or 7 good ones that I still have to record...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

this shit is KILLER. the chrous is so mellow and smoth. both verses were great. flow was on poit. great track. I just wish the mixing was a bit better

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

That hook is too cold man. Makes me jealous I'm not on it lol. Mastering could use some work as Myk said. I used nose reduction on your verse for Trippin. Filtered it twice through that. Compression, reverb and delay are three plug-ins that can make a vocal pop. Very important to use in each song.But other than that this is a great song. You and Myk are bringing some of the best hooks to Tha Studio lately. This is definitely Tha Stu's Golden Era.

Comment

Listen to his feedback on mastering so you can improve on that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's all you need. Besides Kypsys flow being a little off at points.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

The hook was on point really feeling it. I feel like cli coulda put a few more lil words n his bars to fill em up a lil better and kryspys flow at the end was sum futuristic shit. Deaf wraped it up nicely. Keep that shit comin cause it sounds like money. N wtf sounds better then money
                  U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Working...
                  X