Free Spirit Remix(Unfinished)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Spirit Remix(Unfinished)

Just a song i thought i would throw on here. My man Unique has the first verse again..then i come in a lil later with the second verse..The song isnt really done yet though...Thanks in advance for any feedback

FreeSpirit_Remix_.mp3 - Hulk Share - Easy way to share your files

FeedBack : http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post732306

Feedback : http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post732310

Re: Free Spirit Remix(Unfinished)

Blake Jay lyrics are dope as fuck........but I would never give him that top title unless he does this collab im waiting on him to do so we can go head to head....

All jokes aside though..you and Unique are a great combination....but I honestly think you are better in the lyrics dept and that is what impresses me most......
    stop sleeping.....if HQ was the music industry you would be one of the top rappers.....you don't release much but when he bless us its always an Andre3k -esque experience
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Blake Jay lyrics are dope as fuck........but I would never give him that top title unless he does this collab im waiting on him to do so we can go head to head....

All jokes aside though..you and Unique are a great combination....but I honestly think you are better in the lyrics dept and that is what impresses me most......
      stop sleeping.....if HQ was the music industry you would be one of the top rappers.....you don't release much but when he bless us its always an Andre3k -esque experience
      Lol we gon get that collab done one day soon...make sure u save that beat that we talked about remixing, and yeah i think im a lil better lyrically than Unique but his verses are always nice..He usually sounds better on the track than i do imo..Thanks for the feedback my man

Comment

I approve of this.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Woah. Both of yaw killed it. Lyrically yaw talked about different things. You beat him out lyrically but that's because the approach was completely different, IMO. Kinda unfair to compare them straight up.

I like, though.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

@TyIquan yeah i agree we took a different approach on this one..Thank you for the feedback cuzo!

@THP appreciate you takin a listen

Comment

very cool... i think unique had the best flow!!! yall right doe, lyrically blake got him, and his voice more out there and fun to listen to. But both yall did the beat justice!! this deserve alot more attention than what it got forreal.... and its unfinished?! xD put alot of people to shame lol need to cmon with dem collabs yall talkin bout cuz im sho gon be on the lookout!!! nobody got shined on in this track cuz there was somethin memorable about both verses. THATS HOW YOU DO IT!!!!

Comment

Unique has nice mixture of rapping and singing in one point. All I can say is dope. Blake, you got a nice flow going on there. Lyrics are good. Waiting for that final version....

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  very cool... i think unique had the best flow!!! yall right doe, lyrically blake got him, and his voice more out there and fun to listen to. But both yall did the beat justice!! this deserve alot more attention than what it got forreal.... and its unfinished?! xD put alot of people to shame lol need to cmon with dem collabs yall talkin bout cuz im sho gon be on the lookout!!! nobody got shined on in this track cuz there was somethin memorable about both verses. THATS HOW YOU DO IT!!!!
                  Yeah Unique was sick on this one..Thanks for taking a listen

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                  Unique has nice mixture of rapping and singing in one point. All I can say is dope. Blake, you got a nice flow going on there. Lyrics are good. Waiting for that final version....
                  yeah Unique actually sings the Hook on this song..but i havent mixed it yet..prolly save the full song for the mixtape ..I appreciate you takin a listen tho

Comment

did you mix this differently than the other one??

the vocals sound louder, and not as much equalizer??
                    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                      did you mix this differently than the other one??

the vocals sound louder, and not as much equalizer??
                      yeah i never finished mixing it

Comment

Dope lyrics bruh, flow on point and youre spittin real shit. keep it up.
                        'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
                        You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
                        I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Working...
                        X