Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_CRARY ft CLI-CITY-Trippin'

Baby you're just trippin...

Here's the second single from MC_Crary World Order. I'm gonna have to push back the release date a week but in the meantime you get more music. I'm including another track with this one. It's a remix to The Motto. This one features Mykill. It's myself and the first artist coming off McCrary Music Group, JR Nickz. But anyway back to the main subject. MC_Crary World Order drops December 23rd. Just in time for Christmas.

Re: MC_CRARY ft CLI-CITY-Trippin'

Been Waiting for Mc Crary to release this shit....I Love this...nothing bad to say about this......

Offtopic though: Mykill got yall niggas on that Motto shit...damn.....what the fuck got in to him....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

36 views and only 1 comment from the featured artist. Lets get some more feed guys.

Comment

fucking awesome. Flowed very well!

Comment

Beat is sooo smooth.......................... Mc Crary sounds like Biggie, Cli got that dope ass flow. I think Crary, you got a little forced flow compared to Cli's. But god damn the chorus is nice.... But the ending is tooooooo weird.

Comment

Wake Up People........Don't sleep on this one...

Comment

thumbs up!!! yall made the beat!? man yall makin so many people i know irl look silly lolol. cli kilt it but thats usual wit this nigga....mc crary made the song his tho. you one of the strongest rappers on here....it aint just cuz you sound like BIG!!! boy if my hustle was right i could make $$ off this i swear to god lmao yall good enough to profit off of....NOTHIN BUT LOVE . motto was dope to... mykill i see ya!!!

Comment

This one is produced by Monwel Productions. I appreciate the love guys. Let's keep it coming.

Comment

Back to the top....just for the fuck of it...

Comment

i got your message in my p.m., so i guess i'll take a listen.
                    i fucks with your hook, and flow.
                    somebody mentioned a resemblance to biggie, and i do agree. i love the beat as well, kinda jazzy.
                    flow was kinda choppy, but i got use to it after a while.
                    the second guy flow kinda smoother, but he could've used more energy.
                    keep at it guys, i like it.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow I really appreciate that man. You've always been one of my biggest critics. Hooks are a big focus of mine on this album. They've always been one of my weaker points.
                      Last edited by MC_Crary; 12-10-2011, 02:55 AM. Reason: Autocorrect sucks

Comment

Just bumping this to stay fresh in halls minds. Any comments on the hooks. Constructive criticism on anything else?

Comment

Working...
                        X