Storm'n Norman - Isolate Em'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm'n Norman - Isolate Em'

I Believe Words Speak For Themselves. So Listen , Enjoy , & Leave Feedback.

Storm'n Norman - Isolate Em' ( Download Link )
    Isolate_Em_1.mp3 - Hulk Share - Easy way to share your files

[ Feedback Links ]

YUNG DIEZEL - Actin Like A Bitch
    ( bryan-anglin's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free )

Dreezy - "IDK (What You Think)" & "Lights On, Lights Off"
    ( Download I Dont Know (What You Think).mp3 - Supashare.net )

These two guys are awesome. Nice artists I came along on here.

Re: Storm'n Norman - Isolate Em'

Flow: B+
    Lyrics: C+
    I'm gonna add a new category... Delivery: A

Overall: 3/5, Trackbangaz is always a good way to go. When you were saying "Isolate them..." I kept waiting for Lil' B to jump out and yell "SWAG!". Lyrics are random and confusing at times, but there's an underlying message that's carried out well throughout the verses. Your flow seems to be pretty good. Part at the end was pretty empty with your just saying "I Isolate them..." repetitively . Where's the 2nd verse? SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS AND FINISH IT.'

Edit: like so http://hulkshare.com/kz9wygjeugeq Granite its some random recycled freestyle gibberish. but someone else can do better justice to this
    Last edited by mykill; 12-11-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

All the repeating was kinda weak imo; didn't like how the verses and hook had basically the same effects on it, should save the effects for the hook and use a much more conservative amount on the verses. flow seems a little rushed, main points I heard that should be re-done is the phrase "paparazzi team", it seemed really shoe-horned, like it didn't fit but you tried to fit it anyway. another i couldn't understand but it's the last two words of the sentence after "eye witness on every scene", that one seemed to not fit too. you have a nice confidence on the mic, just need to get a smoother, more natural flow to really get this jamming; keep at it man
      http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

I'm feeling this track man. Another track that would do well with an MC_Crary feature. Hook could be better for sure. Very repetitive. Sometimes that can be catchy but here its annoying. Nice delivery as Myk said. Sometimes I felt like your lyrics were bussin some parts I don't really like. I think you should give this track more attention. It's a good start but could be better. Hit me up if you want a feature on it.

Comment

This was dope. I like the concept, the flow was good too!
          Lyrics: overall the lyrics could've been better in my opinion
          The beat was super ill
          Overall: 3.6

Comment

Working...
          X