Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - No Introductions Necessary ft. JR Nicks

Re: MYKILL - No Introductions Necessary ft. JR Nicks

I was expecting more from mykill but he had some good lines like that protractor one with full circle.. etc
    You still went ham like always though

Jr Nicks went stupid. I liked his verse a lot. Props on this shit
    "With one thing on my mind gotta get this chain so i can shine"

Good shit 4/5
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Mykill: The vocals could of been turned up a little. Lyrics were good and i liked them. Flow was also good but one bar kinda sounded awkward to me but other than that you were on par. Second verse was my favorite overall I liked it the best.

JR Nicks: Second song i've heard from you besides the cypher. I was impressed with your lyrics, I was bumping my head to you, good job. Flow was nice and i didn't hear any noticeable mess up. I'ma keep my eye on you
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

LMI/MMG. So much more to come.

Comment

Precite some positive feedback from Sumbody damn. I ain't get on this shit to beef wit cats im just tryna do what i love. Shouts to mykill for letting me on this joint. It was an honor my dude. "the circumference arfound yo shits suspender popin like ercle" classic

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Crary that grinding comin together. Gotta hook n all my dude
          U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Always good to see LMi x MMG Collab

Mykill had some dope lines but I have heard alot better from you....(nice beat though)...the anger in your voice put this over the top though....

The nigga Nicks went to a stupid place and blacked the fucked out.....the only bad thing I have to say about this verse is your delivery...you were suppose to get angry at this shit....but its was dope none the less
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Thanks for the looks and listens fellas.

Anyways, my sig has a typo. Discuss. (Before I get home to fix it)

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                Thanks for the looks and listens fellas.

Anyways, my sig has a typo. Discuss. (Before I get home to fix it)
                Saw that too...my Mykill....SMH
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

What typo

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                    Precite some positive feedback from Sumbody damn. I ain't get on this shit to beef wit cats im just tryna do what i love. Shouts to mykill for letting me on this joint. It was an honor my dude. "the circumference arfound yo shits suspender popin like ercle" classic

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Crary that grinding comin together. Gotta hook n all my dude
                    Dude really just don't let it get to you. Ignore the hate. Your a good rapper
                    Last edited by Young Corruption; 12-15-2011, 12:36 AM.
                    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                      What typo
                      the letter 'b' has eluded me yet again....

Comment

well damn.

Mykill:

Flow - 4/5: that shit was nice as fuck. You have really good annunciation and delivery, too. you could easily make singles and shit.

Lyrics - 4/5: Always good, but I've definitely heard better from you. You started off nice, though. "I don't have to say nothing, get attention just from looks." I loved that line, you sounds cocky and sure of yourself saying it, too. Nice, nice.

Jr. Nicks:

Flow - 5/5: I've been gone for a min', so this is the first song I've heard from you, but goddamn. Nice as flow, you started off raw and didn't stop. props.

Lyrics - 3.5/5: With the nice flow, I was expecting top-notch lyrics. They weren't terrible at all, but I have a feeling you could go harder, too. But I will definitely be keeping my ear open to more songs from you.

Overall - 4/5

Nice ass collab. The beat is insane and ya'll did it justice. Good shit, both of ya'll.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X