Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Corruption Feat. Gibbsy: Going Ham

Cover made by my man OllyBoy

I normally don't do features or have features on songs unless I really want to work with someone so when I was Gibbsy was accepting features I knew I had to get him on a track and without him this track would have never came out because Mr.FTP stopped rapping and i was gonna scrap this... Also more feedback from me to the studio is to come
    Download/Stream
    Lyrics:
    i be going ham eggs bacon all day
    rolling blunts j's and you know i'm getting paid
    what you wanna say man?
    i got another plan
    to make it rain on these hoes
    open doors and windows closed
    smoking realos in the car
    bass popping those are bars
    drinks up in the air
    we party like we just don't care
    and i don't give a fuck
    cause i see your star struck
    killer on the loose
    lighting striking down call me zues
    (haha fuck it)
    yeah your girl is sucking on my dick
    while i wear the flyest kicks
    cause i'm on the highest sticks
    wait i meant the highest clouds
    rapping has my marriaged vowes
    and i'm on fire bitch water doesn't burns me out

(verse 2)
    Goes to Gibbsy

(verse 3)

rapping for a year and never seen a dime
    i don't do it for the money looks like i'm just that kind
    yeah i had a lot of hate
    but all you fishy's were bait
    to the bigger picture wait
    am i doing something great?
    you ain't stepping up to me i'm a shark in the water
    and in this rap game i became the new father
    so watch who you talk to i'm a beast on the mic
    keep your girl away cause she'll know i'm mr. right

Feedback
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-jr-nicks.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ouchbeatz.html
    True Story out tomorrow! Best track i've done so i've been told
    Last edited by Young Corruption; 12-16-2011, 05:24 AM.
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Re: Young Corruption Feat. Gibbsy: Going Ham

Where the fuck is the song?
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Where the fuck is the song?
      Haha i knew i was missing something. Its there now. God i feel dumb
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Bumpin this!! i liked how it turned out in the end

Comment

this song is sick! the beat is awesome and you flowed with it nice. your lyrics were nice also. i think this song is amazing. 8 out of 10 fersure

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
            this song is sick! the beat is awesome and you flowed with it nice. your lyrics were nice also. i think this song is amazing. 8 out of 10 fersure
            Thank you sir. The beat is leased so its high quality. Gibbsy went straight HAM on this beat lol. I picked the right dude to me on the track with me and would love you do more work with him in the future.
            Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

No love for someone thats been here longer than most of the rappers in this section
              Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Young // Flow: C+ (and at one point, B+) // Lyrics: C // Delivery: C-
                Gibbsy // Flow: A // Lyrics: B // Delivery: A

Overall: 3.75/5, Lyrically, this is perfect for the type of track it is. At the end of your verse Young, you hit the perfect flow. But for some reason, in the beginning your flow and delivery were very rigid and boring. Maybe it was the mastering that held it back too. But you need to hone that flow you used on the last few bars of your verse, and pair it up with a delivery that has more feeling, and you might be a SERIOUS threat on the mic. Second verse was good too, but it seemed like it wasnt a good as the first verse. If you rapped like you did when you did the talking part of this, then it would excell the track too. You have a lot of things that lead me to believe there's a beast hiding in there. I wanna see it. Gibbsy did his thing on here too. I dont know how you managed to get a feature out of em, Ive been trying to do something with him for months. Props fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  Young // Flow: C+ (and at one point, B+) // Lyrics: C // Delivery: C-
                  Gibbsy // Flow: A // Lyrics: B // Delivery: A

Overall: 3.75/5, Lyrically, this is perfect for the type of track it is. At the end of your verse Young, you hit the perfect flow. But for some reason, in the beginning your flow and delivery were very rigid and boring. Maybe it was the mastering that held it back too. But you need to hone that flow you used on the last few bars of your verse, and pair it up with a delivery that has more feeling, and you might be a SERIOUS threat on the mic. Second verse was good too, but it seemed like it wasnt a good as the first verse. If you rapped like you did when you did the talking part of this, then it would excell the track too. You have a lot of things that lead me to believe there's a beast hiding in there. I wanna see it. Gibbsy did his thing on here too. I dont know how you managed to get a feature out of em, Ive been trying to do something with him for months. Props fellas.
                  Thank you. I was beginning to think i shouldn't even drop True Story which shows a lot of emotion and lyrically better. I'll seriously take what you said and apply it to my next song which is in the works. Lol I shot him the beat and my first verse about a month ago and he was willing. I guess i got lucky he said yes this song would have been out sooner but some personal shit got in the way
                  Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Love how it turned out homie! , the beat is awesome.. i already see soulja boy usin this beat lol

Comment

Eh. Wasn't feeling the beat at ALL! Really turned me off from listening to the rest of the song. Sounds way to new school for my liking.

Young Curruption. Your delivery, hmm. It woulda sounded way much better if you put certain emphasis on some of the words instead of the same mono tone delivery throughout your verse. Your lyrics were aight and your flow stayed pretty much on point throughout.

Gibbsy. You improve on each track that I hear. You are becoming a beast man, lyrics, delivery and flow were all on point!

Overall it was okay. I personally don't like these kind of songs but I put what I like and dislike and gave this an honest couple of listens. I hope you too collab again though, because if you both give it your all over a dope beat. Shit will be dynamite!
                      Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

Mykill ill collab with you anytime homie, throw something at me, im getting my all new studio shit this coming week, including a new preamp mic pop filter etc, so ill av studio quality too homie so give me a holla

thanks for the feed yall!! BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

Working...
                        X