X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_Crary-Beastin'

Download (Hulkshare)
    Stream (Soundcloud)

Well I once again got behind on MWO, but I am proud to say that it is now complete. I'm gonna drop another single (or two) in a couple of days, then drop the album on Monday. Exactly 7 months after No Surrender, No Retreat. Check that one out in my sig. I want a little more promotion time, get people knowing that its coming. Anyway, this as serious as it sounds, this is a fun track lol. It's something my friends growing up would probably understand a little better but it's one of my favorite tracks on the album.

Feedback
    No Intro
    Gibbsy
    Last edited by MC_Crary; 12-22-2011, 12:02 PM.

Re: MC_Crary-Beastin'

First i just wana say Diamondstyle productions are fucking incredible beat makers i mean i think i musta downloaded every single beat they have made, ..firstly i am digging the flow man like for real, my head be noddin and shit and the lyrics are hella tight homie,
    you rode the beat well to real talk, i woulda liked to ov heard some adlibs on certain parts of the verse +hook, i dno just to add more depth to the sound , i mean when you say "im beastin" i can hear the libs or the reverb? but some of the bars cuda just ad a lil more added to um if you get me, but that dont take nothing from the song, i heard a stumble a lil on the 2nd verse midway thru but hardly noticable, Overall man im giving this 4.5/5 good work man!! this track reminds me a lil of fort minor? aha keep um' coming bro

Comment

That hook is.....FIIIIIYAH! Really brought it out since the last time i listened to this track. GOOD JOB!

Comment

First off, production is dope.

Flow - Your flow is dope, your improvement has been incredible. The only thing that kinda holds it back in this song is the delivery, but other that dope. 4/5

Lyrics - I like the whole theme of the song, definitely some shit I can bump while I'm playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. My favorite verse has to be the third one, with the second one coming close. 4/5

Overall - 4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

You went in.... point blank lol
          your flow I liked better than your other songs I've heard... Keep going hard like this bro, and plus the beat just made it better.
          Flow: 4
          Lyrics:4
          Overall: 4

not much room for improvement for this song. it was dope

Comment

By far one of ur strongest joints so far. I really enjoyed the first verse but it set the bar so high that it had to be hard to follow with another verse lol the chorus is deff the best ive heard from you but imo it doesnt stand out from the verse enough but imma look into mastering and mixing with acid pro so we can modify r songs more. Newayz cant wait till the release date cause u already know that shits gone b n my library. Keep up the growth cause once u find ur flow ur gonna b a headach for the competition cause the lyrics r already on point like a cursor my dude. B on the lookout for beats that u wanna collab up with for NIGHTMARES cause im ready to show what mmg is really capable of. Errbody needs to listen to this joint n c the progression this kid is making and being n tha studio wit this monster is a privilage cause every verse he lays becomes his best verse and makes his previous vesrse seem inferior. Much love my nigga
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Really Good beat, and the song is also quite good, your flow is good crary and the lyrics is also very good. the hook is also dope. this is the first song by you that i like the most. yeah your voice is little different, but it suits on this beat.yeah but the main thing of this song is beat and the mixing, song sounds like an professional song cause of mastering.

flow:- 4.2
              lyrics:- 4

good luck!!

Comment

this is pretty good man, you have improved alot since last time i heard a song by you. Your flow is alot better. keep it up

Comment

Good stuff my dude!! i mess with the hook alot..i love the flow you came in with..The beat is insane mannn..

Lyrics 4/5
                  Flow 4.2/5

Im Beastin!

Comment

Damn your flow was on point. The beat was fire..And the hook was interesting, but good though..keep doing your thang!

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Flow - One of your best flows I've ever heard, real shit g...
                      Lyrics - Lyrics are never an issue for you. But this song was full of lyrics that stuck out at me.
                      Other - Probably one of your best tracks I've heard to date. Everything was on point. I couldn't really find anything negative to say. Just keep it up mayne. MWO might be a problem if it's full of similar songs....
                      Overall - 4.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

D.O.P.E! Overall 5.0 (my opinion) Loved the flow cuz it complimented the lyrics and both complimented the production Dope Lyrics + Dope Production = Dope Track def fuckn wit it! Cant wait to hear the mixtape #ifukswitdis #keepgoin

Comment

Working...
                        X