Zan With That Lean (Cypher)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zan With That Lean (Cypher)

Some other shit we just recorded tonight. Me and the same homies from the song I posted last night.

Stream/Download

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Zan With That Lean (Cypher)

No listens? Lollllll.

Comment

First Guy // Overall: C-
      Noble // Flow: B+ // Lyrics: A // Delivery: C
      Second Guy // Overall: C+

Overall: 3.5/5, Not bad. You guys got a really swagged out, smoked out flow on this one. Second guy came back harder on the 2nd part of his verse. If he had done that the whole way through, woulda been fierce. Noble had some good lines in this one. First guy was bleh. Decent track though.

Comment

you guys did good job means flow and lyrics are good but beat is boring and there is no hook that's why it is not that catchy . voice of all the guys are quite same so i didn't recognize them.yeah but last guy had the best verse. so overall this song is average.so

flow:-
        3.7/5
        lyrics:-3.8/5

overall :- 3.2

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          First Guy // Overall: C-
          Noble // Flow: B+ // Lyrics: A // Delivery: C
          Second Guy // Overall: C+

Overall: 3.5/5, Not bad. You guys got a really swagged out, smoked out flow on this one. Second guy came back harder on the 2nd part of his verse. If he had done that the whole way through, woulda been fierce. Noble had some good lines in this one. First guy was bleh. Decent track though.
          Originally posted by akkucc View Post
          you guys did good job means flow and lyrics are good but beat is boring and there is no hook that's why it is not that catchy . voice of all the guys are quite same so i didn't recognize them.yeah but last guy had the best verse. so overall this song is average.so

flow:-
          3.7/5
          lyrics:-3.8/5

overall :- 3.2
          Thank you both. Check out the other song us 3 did called "Coolin'". If y'all thought this was decent, y'all will enjoy that song more. http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...66-coolin.html

Comment

No one flowed over this beat the right way until the last guy and then only for half his verse. I wasn't feelin it.

Comment

I think a lot of people are missing the purpose of the flow on this. I think the slowed flow on first dude and Noble's verses were to give than zan with that lean feel. You talkin turtle's pace to the maxxx lol. I actually liked the last guy's the most but I think he threw off the track a bit. He's bars were nice, but it wouldve sounded better with a different song. Good track though man.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                I think a lot of people are missing the purpose of the flow on this. I think the slowed flow on first dude and Noble's verses were to give than zan with that lean feel. You talkin turtle's pace to the maxxx lol. I actually liked the last guy's the most but I think he threw off the track a bit. He's bars were nice, but it wouldve sounded better with a different song. Good track though man.
                Hahaha someone see's what we were doing finally. Thanks man.

Comment

This shit is pretty dope

1st guy: C+
                  2nd guy: B+
                  3rd guy: A-

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Working...
                  X