Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreezy - A Day In My Life + Tracklist & Cover

** And editing because my other post got deleted for no fuckin reason? SMH

Its here people, please take the time out to listen, hit me with some feedback any is welcomed. I think this is actually one of my better mixtapes, seeing for the fact I recorded it in a week's time! Thank you!

Dreezy - Vans, Cannabis & Women // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

1. Vans, Cannabis and Women
    2. High Off Your Memory
    3. Keep Doing It (feat. Porsha B)
    4. Twerk (Remix) (feat. Mikke)
    5. I Don't Know (What You Think)
    6. Interlude
    7. Last Call
    8. Class (feat. Mackane)
    9. I See Us
    10. Feelings (feat. Yung Jaxx)
    11. A Day In My Life
    12. This Is For My Ex Girl
    13. My Name Is Dreezy
    14. Mr. Right Now
    15. Lights On, Lights Off

http://www.supashare.net/q7obsurcvvcz

[Verse 1]
    I kick my feet back, just tryna relax
    I put on a show if you tryna see where some seats at
    But I never sold out on the road on the wrong route
    That was for the ones misunderstanding what this song 'bout
    I'm high right now and I don't know where I'll be landing
    Cuz on these beats I seem to tense up like I'm camping
    Sense of understanding, you living in a mansion
    That don't mean you successful you just questioning yo own answer
    I'm not into girls that always think that sex a need
    I'm not into girls that party drink and never sleep
    Cause thats nice but where will you get in life
    To be honest I'm tryna make it to Heaven with a extra key
    But I digress I lie yes, but I repent so fast
    You're not an original somebody must've remixed yo ass
    I'm in the present I aint tryna revisit the past
    You niggas that live in the past, actually living too fast

[Verse 2]
    I swear it feel like no one understand my pain
    I'm on a airline for success watch me land my plane
    Yall can hate but that's just wasting the time that you got
    I'm cold it's time to get hot take that as a sign that you not
    I woke up today what else could I have asked for
    My life a movie, and I'm tryna fast forward
    The money coming I just hope that I can last for it
    Sometimes I just sit and wonder bout what my Dad doing
    Life a b-i-t-c-h
    I came in the game good, but I'm leaving great
    I'm smoking on that purple stuff boy my weed be grape
    These hard head rappers get smacked in a easy way, yea
    But I digress I lie yes, but I repent so fast
    You're not an original somebody must've remixed yo ass
    I'm in the present I aint tryna revisit the past
    You niggas that live in the past, actually living too fast

TRACKLIST

1. Vans, Cannabis and Women
    2. High Off Your Memory
    3. Keep Doing It (feat. Porsha B)
    4. Twerk (Remix) (feat. Mikke)
    5. I Don't Know (What You Think)
    6. Interlude
    7. Last Call
    8. Class (feat. Mackane)
    9. I See Us
    10. Feelings (feat. Yung Jaxx)
    11. A Day In My Life
    12. This Is For My Ex Girl
    13. My Name Is Dreezy
    14. Mr. Right Now
    15. Lights On, Lights Off

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...y-beastin.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ady-2-0-a.html
    Last edited by DreezyBaby; 12-22-2011, 08:41 PM.

Re: Dreezy - A Day In My Life + Tracklist & Cover

That shits hot my dude n whoever masters ur songs knows what n the fuck he's doing that's for sure. By far the best quality I've found in this forum. Its good to see u come from a deep point cause since I've been on here all I've heard from u songs for the bitches haha
    Use also got a voice that could go far in this industry today wit kinda ymcb feeling delivery which is what's makin money right now. Nothin really negative to say bout this joint it pretty much speaks for its self n who better to kick it off then my nigga pac. Altogether a well produced piece of work. Keep it up cause ur potential is never ending
    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
      That shits hot my dude n whoever masters ur songs knows what n the fuck he's doing that's for sure. By far the best quality I've found in this forum. Its good to see u come from a deep point cause since I've been on here all I've heard from u songs for the bitches haha
      Use also got a voice that could go far in this industry today wit kinda ymcb feeling delivery which is what's makin money right now. Nothin really negative to say bout this joint it pretty much speaks for its self n who better to kick it off then my nigga pac. Altogether a well produced piece of work. Keep it up cause ur potential is never ending
      I really appreciate that shit bro, yeah see that's where people get confused about me. I choose not to rap like this, and about this actual subject matter...it's cool for a song or two here and there but every song? Nooo... I do rap about bitches,hoes,money,weed, and that because that's what I'm about! But I do it in a non- repetitiveness way. Glad you enjoyed this. Be sure to peep the mixtape.
      Last edited by DreezyBaby; 12-22-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I feel ya. I can't stand where the rap game stands right now so that's usually the topic of my music n the inspiration for my mixtape "nightmares" which is n the works. But yeah imma deff check it out n hit u wit sum more feed
        U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

I like the song man, it is quite good your flow were on the point in whole the song, and mixing is awesome, lyrics is also good as always. your first verse was better then the second one cause in second verse i feel like you got little off after bitch line. and other then that song is fire.

flow:-4/5
          lyrics :-4.4/5

Comment

this is raw man, you rode the beat nicely. That beat is crazy good, i love the pac sample

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
              this is raw man, you rode the beat nicely. That beat is crazy good, i love the pac sample
              Thanks broski!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Bumping because.

Comment

Dreezybaby thinking he smooth white words like lightning I smited Zeus, take the scythe from the reaper and murder death. Angellical nope but I'm heaven sent no verses I freestyle the bitch dkp and the k for king ordained unlike the emperor of Japan challenge me I'll go Hiroshima while screaming Nagasaki. Diseased world meet the cure all call the trees the fountain of youth cause you won't see a wrinkle in my blunt. Goodfella, italiano, mafioso white gangster big heart if the world stopped I'd kick it and give it a jump start. Porsche feel like a spaceship so dial 911 carry two guns, lefty, righty click clack boom like crack I'll attack your hood. Territorial and smell like burnt wood, regurgitating stars while I shit worlds tonight I might even piss a galaxy. Snow man I'm abdominable, unidentifiable take me to court judge I'll stand up and testify sentence me shit I'll just jump up prisons window.

Leave you walking off the stage like Eminem while drowning you like Stan suicidal, disastrous, I'm Christ's terrorist hahahahaha.
                Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
                  Dreezybaby thinking he smooth white words like lightning I smited Zeus, take the scythe from the reaper and murder death. Angellical nope but I'm heaven sent no verses I freestyle the bitch dkp and the k for king ordained unlike the emperor of Japan challenge me I'll go Hiroshima while screaming Nagasaki. Diseased world meet the cure all call the trees the fountain of youth cause you won't see a wrinkle in my blunt. Goodfella, italiano, mafioso white gangster big heart if the world stopped I'd kick it and give it a jump start. Porsche feel like a spaceship so dial 911 carry two guns, lefty, righty click clack boom like crack I'll attack your hood. Territorial and smell like burnt wood, regurgitating stars while I shit worlds tonight I might even piss a galaxy. Snow man I'm abdominable, unidentifiable take me to court judge I'll stand up and testify sentence me shit I'll just jump up prisons window.

Leave you walking off the stage like Eminem while drowning you like Stan suicidal, disastrous, I'm Christ's terrorist hahahahaha.
                  you need help?

Comment

No ssirree i'm too sane membrane quick moves at 100 percent, I wasn't insulting was hoping you'd come back with something.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
                      No ssirree i'm too sane membrane quick moves at 100 percent, I wasn't insulting was hoping you'd come back with something.
                      Oh okay I see, but wrong thread bro.

Comment

Oh well sometimes you have to go megaman and just let the bolts fly out.

Comment

Working...
                        X