BlakeJay - "2 Sides to a Story"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlakeJay - "2 Sides to a Story"

This is one of the songs off a small mixtape i dropped today.. thought id put something up that was a lil different from my usual..This is me and my man Unique again

6. 2 Sides to a Story.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

As I said, we dropped a small mixtape today.Here is the Link if ya interested

New Testament - The Journey @ HotNewHipHop

FeedBack: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post744656

FeedBack:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post744633

Re: BlakeJay - "2 Sides to a Story"

downloading....burning...rockin' out on my road trip....

#BlakeJay2012

Comment

Shit, I forgot about the cover.

I'll make one in a minute, alright?

Downloading now, though!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Shit, I forgot about the cover.

I'll make one in a minute, alright?

Downloading now, though!
        lol nahh its Good WIC we used the cover you gave us!..Unique just made it Black instead of the color you gave

Comment

Just downloaded the mixtape, hearing to the DMV lifestyle track, I love that kinda outro track. Great work guys, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ArTC View Post
            Just downloaded the mixtape, hearing to the DMV lifestyle track, I love that kinda outro track. Great work guys, keep it up.
            Thank you! i love those type of tracks too lol

Comment

Let some of my niggas listen to this shit...and they approved...not much left to say....BlakeJay your dope and Unique is dope...together dopeness personified
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I love you guy's style. I perused the mixtape earlier. Checked out the frst couple of tracks. I'm gonna get back to the one day. Keep the music coming guys.

Comment

I feel y'all were pretty equal on this track.... so this is for both of y'all.

Flow - Both flows fit perfect on the beat. I think whoever was second did a bit better though, but it was 'cause of the emotion.
                  Lyrics - Dope, but everytime y'all do a track the lyrics are always on point.
                  Other - Y'all make a real good combo. Best combo I heard in Tha Studio tbh.
                  Overall - 4.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Let some of my niggas listen to this shit...and they approved...not much left to say....BlakeJay your dope and Unique is dope...together dopeness personified
                    From another dope rapper i appreciate that

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    I love you guy's style. I perused the mixtape earlier. Checked out the frst couple of tracks. I'm gonna get back to the one day. Keep the music coming guys.
                    Thank you for checkin out the mixtape as well!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    I feel y'all were pretty equal on this track.... so this is for both of y'all.

Flow - Both flows fit perfect on the beat. I think whoever was second did a bit better though, but it was 'cause of the emotion.
                    Lyrics - Dope, but everytime y'all do a track the lyrics are always on point.
                    Other - Y'all make a real good combo. Best combo I heard in Tha Studio tbh.
                    Overall - 4.5/5.
                    Thanks that was me on the second verse..appreciate you checkin it out

Comment

On some of the songs Unique''s got a Chris Brown flow. I think that's a compliment honesty, C Brown's spittin nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                        On some of the songs Unique''s got a Chris Brown flow. I think that's a compliment honesty, C Brown's spittin nowadays.
                        Everybody always compares Unique to somebody lol when we first started rappin it was Wayne..then it was Kanye..now Chris Brown lol thanks for checkin out the tape tho

Comment

Working...
                        X