Jayarra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayarra

This is a quick song my boy wrote. Made his own beat to it which the beat is sick but it still needs work before posting.

(hook....i am who i wanna be poepl like to come around me love me be me this is it history so let it be come quietly for i will strike you straight murk you murder my vioce cause i hit hard like crack in the gehtto.. undoubtelby........oh yes oo.......jay arra)

Verse1:

(what the hook gone shit more like what the check gon be..im a don come harder on any other beat...im sick like a disease..homies bitches love me...so quickly i ikill ya with kindness..rough times time come and they go like blindness cause your only blind whne your awake close your eyes and wipe awa your mistakes...im a true poet..niggas love me and i know it)

(hook....i am who i wanna be poepl like to come around me love me be me this is it history so let it be come quietly for i will strike you straight murk you murder my vioce cause i hit hard like crack in the gehtto.. undoubtelby........oh yes oo.......jay arra)

Verse 2

(uhh what the hook gone mor elike how much you love me i got more lyriucs like four rappers B..nah just rewrite my might for i strike out of spite no i dont need to type my beats its in my head if you know rap then youll know my beat...uh raekwon jr killin i go hard)

)hook....i am who i wanna be poepl like to come around me love me be me this is it history so let it be come quietly for i will strike you straight murk you murder my vioce cause i hit hard like crack in the gehtto.. undoubtelby........oh yes oo.......jay arra)
    Verse 3:

(uh what the hook gon be more like how many bitches i kill on this beat its a battle come try me....i go hard a rappin undoubtebly...you know when you see me come find me..ill cut you up you ll need bandaids..hit so ahrd leave you with aids.. i can touch you with my hnad and drop you more for i am the one blessed with this powerdont fuck with ill turn you into powder and trhe lkight comes. no swrods and shields i am the one..and then the light comes)

Verse 4 beat switch, subject change for the ladies:

(hey ladies for i am tha man..you want come love dome to me baby i got plans and my mans can write but i rasp this shit is tight...i treat like a prioncess buy you diamonds and a new dress i can be calm so loviong youll think im nthe bomb but dont test me BITCH...for i can dstrike but i can love you day and night just follow me and my words i know everything baby i got birds.)

This is quickly done and is basically a freestyle as he spent much more time learning how to make the beat. First song ever written. Christian response to the Declaration of Islam, I am religious this is known. A lot of the stuff I post about it is false because I know it but I do not know what you all know. This is no way meant to be offensive to Muslims and is just a response to the terrorist sector of that religion, not the Islamic nation as a whole because there are plenty of good people there. This is the theme of the song though and will be misconstrued as blasphemy without this explaination, but is merely preaching to the heart for it is not his job to call upon the Heart. Music is how the Lord is supposed to be praised, get over the Scripture quotes in my writing people, please.
    Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-27-2011, 02:53 AM.
Working...
X