No announcement yet.

Gibbsy-Bow Chika Wow, (NEW SET UP ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy-Bow Chika Wow, (NEW SET UP ;) )

So yo took me long enough but finally got my new mic and interface etc, so re-recorded a old track some of you may know already

Hope yall enjoy

Gibbsy-Bow Chicka Wow (Remake).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Feed: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/37645-young-corruption-straight-stalking.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/37557-cli-city-run-this-shit.html

Re: Gibbsy-Bow Chika Wow, (NEW SET UP )

Flow/Delivery: A-
    Lyrics: A

Overall: 4/5, Wow. Your new equip sounds great. Nice work. You do all your own master? When am I going to get one of those elusive Gibbsy features? lol

Comment

yer i mixed it all bro fast too tbh but dint need to do alot, used a saffire 6 usb and a sE x1 mic man its a nice lil set up and whenever homie , if you got something you want me to jump on pm me man thanks for the feed bro

Comment

Nice, shit sounds good.

Flow: A
        I've never heard a song from you with a bad flow, honestly. The only that I kinda noticed is you have good delivery, but you seem to be stuck in the same emotion, if that makes sense. other than that, good shit.

Lyrics: B+
        The final verse >
        Dope shit, I kinda like this more than the original with Wayne.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

I remember this track, just checked it out to hear your new sound. Just got one thing to say man, clear your schedule for the next few weeks cause you know the feature request are about to start pouring in. Gibbs just jumped leaps and bounds in the rankings in my book.

Comment

is that you on the hook ? cause its sick, the flows good, few slip ups but overall good, voice is so unique keep it up man, maybe turn the vocals up a little

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

is that u on the hook or is that mic p ? cause its sick...your flow is pretty good throughout with a few slip ups, lyrics are cool too
            Like Me At : http://www.facebook.com/PyroRaps

Comment

ahaah nah man thats not me thats mike posner man !! beat had the hook on it already thanks for the feed bro

Comment

just going to BUMP XD

Comment

This shit sick bro. Quality is really good, the flow is dope and lyrically it's dope as well.. 4/5 man... Keep it up. Looking forward to new shit!

Comment

i have to say i really enjoyed this!!!!!!!! i liked ur flow AND the lyrics... checked out ur youtube channel aand subbed
                    -Melissa-

Facebook/ Youtube/ Soundcloud

Comment

good shit, this beat really suites your voice, the last verse the dopest
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                      X