No announcement yet.

Purpen, MYKILL, Poyo - Y U Mad (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpen, MYKILL, Poyo - Y U Mad (Remix)

Last edited by mykill; 01-18-2012, 02:24 AM.

Re: Purpen, MYKILL, Poyo - Y U Mad (Remix)

Honestly I'm pretty mad I ain't get my verse to you but yaw did yaw thang fa real.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Bro I Sound Off Beat! I thinks its cause when i rapped it was for the first verse but you put me on third. is there a way where you can edit it so my verse has all the same drops as the first verse cause i sound a lil off? I pm'd you a reference. thats how i sounded when i recorded it
      Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 01-18-2012, 02:02 AM.
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        Bro I Sound Off Beat! I thinks its cause when i rapped it was for the first verse but you put me on third. is there a way where you can edit it so my verse has all the same drops as the first verse cause i sound a lil off? I pm'd you a reference. thats how i sounded when i recorded it
        that's why u send me a reference track the first time lol, anyways check it now.

Thx for the listen Ty

Comment

hahaha my bad bro. and you uploaded the version with just you lol
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
            hahaha my bad bro. and you uploaded the version with just you lol
            eff'd up encoding. hopefully that's it...FIXED AGAIN...

Scratch that. eff Hulkshare...

EDIT: Ok. It seems to be working on Supashare. screw Hulkshare sometimes... geez
            Last edited by mykill; 01-18-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Solid Track. This Thing Sounding Official Lol
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Wow you got dope adlibs Mykill! Digging poyos verse too. Sounds good in the last verse too.

Comment

I'm feeling it. Well rounded, good mixing. Mykill this is my favorite flow of urs. Not lyric wise but the flow was going off my dude. Poyo was on beat n if he steped his lyrics up a bit he would b A problem. Purpen had a nice flow as well.. overall a great track for some bored Ish maybe y'all niggas need to get bored more often haha
                  U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Purpen sounded good on this track. It was great for his style. I think if you attacked the track with more energy t would've been great. Myk you definitely killed that Birdman spot lol. God that man needs to stop making songs lol. The energy your brought on this one was great. And the lyrics were good, I just think you could've used the rhyming to push the flow even more. Sometimes I feel like you change rhyme schemes too fast and that throws off the flow a bit. Like on the quickly line, if you had've stayed on the last rhyme scheme I think it would've sounded better. Damn Poyo's on just as many songs as I was a couple of week's ago. This is the best I've listened to from you tonight. The punch lines were good to me lol. Just keep working man. You getting better by the track.

Comment

Thanks bro i been on my no days off shit lately in the studio everyday.
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Yall shoulda covered the hook, woulda made it a little doper but this is good yall!
                        I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

Comment

Working...
                        X