Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niggaz Sleepin on MC_Crary (Official Music Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niggaz Sleepin on MC_Crary (Official Music Thread)

Keeping the Music coming LMIxMMG 2012 TOO HEAVY. Updated with OVER MY DEAD BODY VERSE.

Over My Dead Body (NEW!!!)

Dead Presidents ft JR Nicks (6 Months old, another track from my throwaway tape Fuck Off)

Stay Schemin (New)

That Shit Crary (2 Months Old)

YU Mad (New)

Feedback
    Get Ya Mind Right
    YU Mad
    Last edited by MC_Crary; 02-02-2012, 01:51 AM.

re: Niggaz Sleepin on MC_Crary (Official Music Thread)

Stay Scheamin : Love your flow in this one, fits really good to the beat. Best one of these 3 IMO.
    That Shit Crary : Energy is the best part in this one. You don't use adlibs at all? I like the wordplay in this one. That shit crary tbh.
    Y U Mad : I like it, but you have little too complicated flow for me. Shame this song didn't have 4 verses.

I'm surprised I'm the first one commenting. You got the title right.

Comment

If they sleeping on ya call em a cab nigga. Ain't no muthafuckin slumber party's.
      Stay scheming: "there's allways a need for murder" u did just that. One of the most on point flows thus far. 4/5
      That shit crary: loved how u switched that shit cray up. To clever. Energy's thru the roof n the Lil adjustments u made from the original verse fit nicely. She drinchin my linen haha
      Yumad: y u sleeping on me on this one. This would have been the perfect mmg collaboration. I ain't sweating it tho we'll get em next time. BTW ur mixing is getting much better. All songs sound finished n I'm sure these were just quick Lil projects. Nice job on all 3 but stay scheming is going in my library.
      MMG BITCH
      U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

i only listened to stay schemin but bro you went in you remind so much of chip for some reason lol
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Thanks guys. Niggas still sleepin, guess I gotta post some more shit. More music coming.

*Updated with one new track. More coming.
          Last edited by MC_Crary; 01-19-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Why would niggas be sleeping on one of the most consistent artist in the studio though....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Goood question lol.

Everybody check out that Nickz track. That's one of the first songs we did together.

Comment

Damn u can tell that was one of my first times on the Mic haha no confidence or energy what so ever. Its good to c that I've made some progression since then.
                U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Stay Schemin - Flow was good. Energy was on point. Lyrics were good as well. But I couldn't get into this for some reason.
                  That Shit Crary - Hahaha love the flip on the song name. Flow was on point perfect for this beat. The lyrics could've been better though. The outro >
                  Y U Mad - You kinda reminded me of Ross on this.... lol. Not much to say on this, was such a short verse. I liked it though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Re: Niggaz Sleepin on MC_Crary (Official Music Thread)

yall must be takin' a nap out there. MAC's the man....

Comment

Updated with a new track. Over My Dead Body Verse, check it out.

Comment

IT says that the file is private....
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                        X