Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble X D-Blaze - Crunch Time (Prod. By Jahlil Beats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble X D-Blaze - Crunch Time (Prod. By Jahlil Beats)

I just listened to this on the laptop speakers so I won't comment on the mastering. D Blaze could've came harder lyrically. The flow is there but he didn't stand out to me. This beat is hot, he could've done it justice. You sound like your voice is changing. Your lyrics and flow are consistent but I'd love to see some diversity. I think alot of people are looking for the same from me. Different flows and rhyme patterns have been what I'm working on. We're great at we do, time to show em some versatility. Solid track though bro, glad you got your mic going again.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      I just listened to this on the laptop speakers so I won't comment on the mastering. D Blaze could've came harder lyrically. The flow is there but he didn't stand out to me. This beat is hot, he could've done it justice. You sound like your voice is changing. Your lyrics and flow are consistent but I'd love to see some diversity. I think alot of people are looking for the same from me. Different flows and rhyme patterns have been what I'm working on. We're great at we do, time to show em some versatility. Solid track though bro, glad you got your mic going again.
      Yeeee I feel you on that. I actually have a verse I wrote last night that's a lot different then stuff I usually write. Should be recording it soon with D-Blaze. Appreciate the feedback, I'll do what I can do be more diverse with my style in the future.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

The first guy started with kind of weak flow but after the ' I sayy I'm too cold with this flow bro' He goes in. I like the quality. Lyrics are average because I didn't hear a subject but It's a nice smoking verse lol. You should throw a little hook or something to the part between your verses. The quality sounds like professional. Flow is dope. Your voice sounds like little auto-tuned but I guess that's just how you sound like, I like it. Yea, definitely a weed track. 'Smell that purple when I'm talking' Overall a very good track 4,5/5.

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          The first guy started with kind of weak flow but after the ' I sayy I'm too cold with this flow bro' He goes in. I like the quality. Lyrics are average because I didn't hear a subject but It's a nice smoking verse lol. You should throw a little hook or something to the part between your verses. The quality sounds like professional. Flow is dope. Your voice sounds like little auto-tuned but I guess that's just how you sound like, I like it. Yea, definitely a weed track. 'Smell that purple when I'm talking' Overall a very good track 4,5/5.
          Thanks bro. Just a song with no subject, just bars over the beat. We were smoking alot that day before the recording session, so that happened to be what we rapped about a lot.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
          X