Someone help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me out?

Ive been recording in my house on a basic computer with a blue spark, not much. But the more i get into doing this, the more i know i need better things. Can anyone give me some ideas on what i could get to enhance my set up? Computer specs wise, monitors, interface, etc...

Re: Someone help me out?

lots of ram is good.
    try to get something quad core
    make sure you have a good sound card.
    put money into your mic
    you can get by with Audacity, but get some good software
    i have Studio Monitors and a Mic stand, pop filter. wouldnt hurt. you want to hear the "true" sound of everything. most generic PC speakers have bass boost and other stuff in it that'll be misleading

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

record something and PM it to me, i can give a few more tips from what the recording sounds like as far as set up

Comment

Last edited by Flame Beats; 11-15-2014, 07:56 PM.
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        lots of ram is good.
        try to get something quad core
        make sure you have a good sound card.
        put money into your mic
        you can get by with Audacity, but get some good software
        i have Studio Monitors and a Mic stand, pop filter. wouldnt hurt. you want to hear the "true" sound of everything. most generic PC speakers have bass boost and other stuff in it that'll be misleading

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

record something and PM it to me, i can give a few more tips from what the recording sounds like as far as set up
        I sent it to you

Comment

Working...
        X