Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC_CRARY - MC_Crary is THAT NIGGA (Don't YOU EVEr forget It)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_CRARY - MC_Crary is THAT NIGGA (Don't YOU EVEr forget It)

Produced by 831 Beats

Hulkshare

Soundcloud

New track. I'll create new threads for singles but freestyles, freeverses, and old tracks will appear in my OFFICIAL MUSIC THREAD. There's some good stuff over there. Check it out.
    LMI/MMG

Feedback
    Blazed
    Crunch Time
    Last edited by mykill; 01-28-2012, 11:49 AM.

Re: MC_CRARY - MC_Crary is THAT NIGGA (Don't YOU EVEr forget It)

That flow is sick! Do you mix your songs? You definitely go in and the delivery is good. That's all I got...

Comment

#MostSleptOn

Flow/Delivery: A
      Lyrics: B+

Overall: 3/5, Mastering could be a bit better. Tags are slow'd. Doesnt sound bad. Typically when you record a hook, record the same hook twice, then take the 2nd and give it a delay or something like that. Sounds better that way. Gives it more depth. You run your stuff through EQs and Compressors? It makes your vocals stand out better on the track. Words are good. Your flow and delivery combo does well too. The "hook" is ok, but its not terrible. Its pretty solid. I think the biggest blips with this track are some technical issues. Listened to it a few more times just to make sure. I like verse 2 more than 1.

ANYWAY: LMI x MMG 4 EVER. GET WIT IT, OR GET HIT!

Comment

Thanks for checking this out guys. Guess Myk answered the question that I do my own mastering. I don't know why but people continue avoiding my threads. More music coming.

Comment

Flow - Loved the flow. Was different than you normally do, but still had that 'Crary touch'. That part at around 1 minute in was incredible.
          Lyrics - "Nigga's think they worth a syllable." <--- Enough said.
          Mastering - Really nice. Didn't over-use that reverb like you've been doing lately I've noticed.
          Other - Hook was on point as fuck. A top notch Crary record.
          Overall - 4.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

This is dope; flow is sick, but the vocals sound kinda small in the mix -- it sounds like you're "far away" in the mix and it's kinda weird like there's just a mic laying on the floor in a room and you're just going off. you got skills man, just need a cleaner execution and this will be a banger
            http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Working...
            X