Put On Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put On Cover

this is a play on from my first original song, this is the second song I've ever recorded. Critique me as honestly as you can. put onnnnnnnnnnn.mp3

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Re: Put On Cover

Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
    this is a play on from my first original song, this is the second song I've ever recorded. Critique me as honestly as you can. put onnnnnnnnnnn.mp3
    if you want feedback, your going to have to start giving
    I see why MyKill let u get away with it the first time,
    But if you want to start posting music and get around here, You have to give two detailed feedbacks to two different people and post a link on your
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      if you want feedback, your going to have to start giving
      I see why MyKill let u get away with it the first time,
      But if you want to start posting music and get around here, You have to give two detailed feedbacks to two different people and post a link on your
      I'm inadequate to voice my own opinions since I just started, but whatever you say man. Sorry

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
        I'm inadequate to voice my own opinions since I just started, but whatever you say man. Sorry
        you can't listen to something and then explain why you did or did not like it?
        http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

THA STUDIO RULES
          Read 3.a-d and it'll tell you how to give proper feedback.

Until then, I'm locking this.

Comment

Working...
          X