Kid Comet ft Anthony Galang- Let's bring it back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Comet ft Anthony Galang- Let's bring it back

I changed my rap name to Shylo by the way.

Shylo ft Anthony Galang- Lets Bring it Back (Prod. by iRatz) - YouTube

Please HONEST opinions. Be mean, Idgaf. I need critique.

Ps. Please tell me what I need to improve on.
    And also tell me what rapper do I most resemble so I can start listening to them more so I can get my flow better.

Feed:
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-symphony.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...recording.html

Re: Kid Comet ft Anthony Galang- Let's bring it back

I felt like you bragged about your flow a lot on this. I think this was more of a slow, speaking flow. Don't think anything's wrong with that but it makes the lyrics not fit. You shouldve brought these on a different style beat.

Comment

Flow is pretty smooth . Mix is good . I agree w MC_Crary tho, I would have wrote somethin deeper to this . 3/5

Comment

So then I need to work on my lyrics?

Comment

Yeah put more stuff from the heart. When the kids at school piss you off, write a song. When you get high and start buggin, write a song. Best songs come from real emotion bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Yeah put more stuff from the heart. When the kids at school piss you off, write a song. When you get high and start buggin, write a song. Best songs come from real emotion bro.
            Lol or when they bully you
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Flow/Delivery: A-
              Lyrics: A

Overall: 3.75/5, You got a great voice for rap. One of the things that I think is your strong suit is your voice. "..spend my money on tuition/cause i aint got swag i got ambition" was a pretty ill line. Guys singing the chorus was iffy. Might just be the mastering on it. Did he use autotune? 2nd verse was as good as the first, but first takes the cake. Keep it up man. Work on your concepts more and get some good songs together. I think this is one of your best songs you've put together though.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                Flow/Delivery: A-
                Lyrics: A

Overall: 3.75/5, You got a great voice for rap. One of the things that I think is your strong suit is your voice. "..spend my money on tuition/cause i aint got swag i got ambition" was a pretty ill line. Guys singing the chorus was iffy. Might just be the mastering on it. Did he use autotune? 2nd verse was as good as the first, but first takes the cake. Keep it up man. Work on your concepts more and get some good songs together. I think this is one of your best songs you've put together though.
                Man see I see a comment like this on my song. And then I think im pretty good, and then I go and see someone type

"a honest critique: POSITIVES- you have passion, it ubiquitous through your bars, you definetely intent on having a professional sounding record, a very good mixed track....
                NEGATIVES- your flow and bars is weak, very weak,, i dont know the type of artist you want to be but its very unlikely your going to be signed since your not very commercial.. record companies cant put this in the market.."

And im like D; My flow is weak???? Idk i cant please everyone I guess

Comment

nah you cant please everyone. I think you're doing well. You get too down on the negatives. build on em. there the holes in what you do. get rid of the holes and no one can see through it. take the words they give you, and improve on it.

Comment

The beat is coo I can't stand those robotic FL tags though whoever produced that needs to get a better one lol - Recording quality is decent your delivery needs work and I think your flow is off on some parts because the way the bars are written you might need to re draft some of the lyrics to make it flow better - but the lyrics as a whole are good.

6.8/10 - I see your vision it just needs a little work and you'll be good - Keep grinding fam!

Comment

Working...
                    X