Gibbsy - Paradise (New)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbsy - Paradise (New)

Ayo yall, finally all set up with the new set up got the mixing an stuff pretty kosher now so ive made a few new songs and am working on putting toghther material to FINALLY put out my mixtape anyways hope yall like it..

Gibbsy _Paradise.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Feed: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ck-clique.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...g-it-back.html

Re: Gibbsy - Paradise (New)

Everything about this track was great especially the flow but too Gibbsy for me. I need some gangsta shit from you bro.

Comment

Dude this song be tight as fuck! Really feeling the flow, dope af!
      Lyrics were raw as fuck too!
      You got skills man, keep up! 4/5 !

Comment

#Fire
        Flow was dope AF
        Lyrics were good to
        You sound like a british eminem lmao !
        Good shit keep it up
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Flow/Delivery: A+
          Lyrics: A

Overall: 4.5/5, Good beat selection but there are elements of it that sound kinda amateur. I think the instrument used for the Bass. Melodies are good though. Your flow is flawless as usual. Mixing sounds really top notch. The autotune though wasnt that great. The hook is good, but the autotune part was meh. Maybe it was the effects used with it. Good solid, well rounded song.

Comment

Your overall style is pretty boring imo. Let me explain first.... You make the same songs over and over pretty much. I feel like your beat selection is similar with each of your songs. I don't mean any of this in a bad way, it'd just be nice to see you branch out to a different style here and there. Your quality is really good and your songs do sound good, so don't think this doesn't get at least a 3.5 or higher on the rating. Keep it up regardless because your music is good, just giving feedback more on what I've heard from you in your songs overall, 'cause your flow is good, besides you kinda use a similar flow a lot. But there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe step up your lyrics more is about all I can say.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              Your overall style is pretty boring imo. Let me explain first.... You make the same songs over and over pretty much. I feel like your beat selection is similar with each of your songs. I don't mean any of this in a bad way, it'd just be nice to see you branch out to a different style here and there. Your quality is really good and your songs do sound good, so don't think this doesn't get at least a 3.5 or higher on the rating. Keep it up regardless because your music is good, just giving feedback more on what I've heard from you in your songs overall, 'cause your flow is good, besides you kinda use a similar flow a lot. But there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe step up your lyrics more is about all I can say.
              He's got some good points here. I think if you want to become an even better artist Gibbsy you need to A) actually drop a tape and stop talking about it forever (just sayin') and B) make some tracks that are out of your comfort zone. I say "A" because then you would have some work put together and accomplished a feat and "B" because I agree with Noble in some ways in the fact that all your music is always the same vein. Nothing outta the ordinary. All of it is very similar. You need to spit on something that takes you out of the box, or else you'll just end up being type-casted as an artist. Make a visceral track of nothing but bars and spittin'... or do something crazy and swagged out... most of your music is about a girl that did you wrong, and nothing's wrong with putting something personal in your music, but lets see Gibbsy on the next level.

Comment

Flow is dope and the energy/delivery is perfect. Lyrics are good also. The hook sounds good but It should be a little longer. Digging the auto-tune. Quality is very good. Bad thing is that your flow starts to sound like monotone. Maybe you should do a slower beat next time with not that fast flow. 4,75/5 Good job!

Comment

thanks yall i agree to a degree with what yall saying, it seems like i make similar tracks and sometimes yeah i do, but thats because ive been working on a mixtape with a theme...so its like im making the tracks to match that, ive only uploaded a few in comparison to what i do have an not all of them are simliar topics etc, so yall hear some differnt shit soon anyways but thanks for the feed yall!!! Bumpppp

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                    thanks yall i agree to a degree with what yall saying, it seems like i make similar tracks and sometimes yeah i do, but thats because ive been working on a mixtape with a theme...so its like im making the tracks to match that, ive only uploaded a few in comparison to what i do have an not all of them are simliar topics etc, so yall hear some differnt shit soon anyways but thanks for the feed yall!!! Bumpppp
                    Nah, all your music since you've been posting on here sounds the same. Don't go making excuses rofl.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Im not makin no excuses ive posted about 5 odd tracks some have similar themes but how can you say that
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...rainy-day.html
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ew-set-up.html
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post738591
                      sound similar? firslty every flow is differnt the subject matter is differnt in all three.... i dint say i was disagreein some of my songs do have similar sounds or subjects buuu thats the artist i like being man..im not making excuses but those three songs alone prove that what your saying isnt entirely correct and then this song is differnt to all three of them....

Comment

That beat is hard - the recording quality is great to. For the most part the flow is on part there was a few parts where you kinda went off but I can over look that. I think the hook could use some revisions but the lyrics are good.

7/10 - Good job bro keep grinding!

Comment

Working...
                        X