X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - One (Ft. U2) *****Very Different From My Other Songs*****

Went a lil outta my comfort zone, tried to tell a true story about my life
    ******Mixed By Late122*******

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/39035-rick-ross-feat-drake-french-montana-stay-schemin-remix-cover-by-rico.html

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...whos-back.html
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Re: Poyo - One (Ft. U2) *****Very Different From My Other Songs*****

This shit was pretty dope. Flow was decent, man you really doing big shit poppin , lol I'mma need you for a collab if you don't mind
    Purpen doing good with that mixing to although I felt in the beginning that echo could have been stronger on those last words. Nahh mean?
    Nah but lyrics were deep , good shit so far i think this is your best shit

Overall, 4/5 , keep grinding

On another note, Do you take that tv everywhere with you or is it always on that street?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

need to sing it better. pauses sounded awkward. like the content. you might wanna tone down ya flow in the beginning. say it soft like you're talking to her leanin' on a wall or something at school tryin' to be all quiet and intimate about it. then build the flow up as you progress through the verse. know what i mean?

Comment

I think the way the flow progressed with the beat was dope IMO

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          need to sing it better. pauses sounded awkward. like the content. you might wanna tone down ya flow in the beginning. say it soft like you're talking to her leanin' on a wall or something at school tryin' to be all quiet and intimate about it. then build the flow up as you progress through the verse. know what i mean?

Kill that sounds like something you did before...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            This shit was pretty dope. Flow was decent, man you really doing big shit poppin , lol I'mma need you for a collab if you don't mind
            Purpen doing good with that mixing to although I felt in the beginning that echo could have been stronger on those last words. Nahh mean?
            Nah but lyrics were deep , good shit so far i think this is your best shit

Overall, 4/5 , keep grinding

On another note, Do you take that tv everywhere with you or is it always on that street?
            respect bro! Purpen really helping me take my music to the next level... and yeah i down for feature just hit up my pm. lol @ the tv, this was the same day i took the other pic, the tv looooooooong gone now lmaoo

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            actually that was the intent when i was playing the song out in my head but for some reason it didnt translate in the studio

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            I think the way the flow progressed with the beat was dope IMO
            yeah i didnt even notice that till it was done, and when i replayed it i was like this that shit lol

& i got to give it to you bro you wrecked that he know's joint

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Kill that sounds like something you did before...
            Where You From? I Thought Only People From DC Said Kill. Lol
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This is very decent man beat is dopeeeeeeee!! like serioulsy i fucks with this im vibin!!

Your delievery could definalty improve but this style of track is the sort of hiphop i like,
              there is parts where i feel you could of changed up your flow or parts where you could of sounded more passionaite in your delievery but that doesn't really take to much from the track.
              would defo like to hear you make more music like this, you said its out of your comfort zone but its
              definalty a nice way to go musically and its a direction that suits your style!

4.5/5 man!! dope ishhhhhh
              Last edited by Gibbsy; 03-06-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                This is very decent man beat is dopeeeeeeee!! like serioulsy i fucks with this im vibin!!

4.5/5 man!! dope ishhhhhh
                Thanks Bro! Yeah The Beat Really Sets The Mood
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I like the start with this track. I agree with Myk on the flow. You should of let the intensity of the flow build up. More of a whisper at the beginning, leading into the part about your pop's bid. From there, youre on point. Best track from you so far though. I feel the emotion

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    I like the start with this track. I agree with Myk on the flow. You should of let the intensity of the flow build up. More of a whisper at the beginning, leading into the part about your pop's bid. From there, youre on point. Best track from you so far though. I feel the emotion
                    yeah, like i said that was my intent coming into the studio, but i dont know what happened lol. not gonna lie you partly inspired me to do a track like this so i thank you for that, i appreciate any constructive criticism
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I know who this song is about lls

Comment

Originally posted by @TygaHQ View Post
                        I know who this song is about lls
                        Faggot
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                        X