X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kryspy - ChILLin' [Mixtape]

Originally posted by mykill View Post
    if you havent listened to this yet, check it out. Kryspy 2012
    So every mixtape released from now on get's a sticky? Or just the people you are hyping up?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      So every mixtape released from now on get's a sticky? Or just the people you are hyping up?
      he won the cypher and that was the price i think

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
        he won the cypher and that was the price i think
        What cypher? I missed one?

Comment

What cypher? I missed one?
          lol yeah its was like 2 months or more ago, when im right

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
            lol yeah its was like 2 months or more ago, when im right
            Let me just accept my prize months later, great hosting roflll.

Comment

Damn at first I was like WTF happened to my thread!?! And then I was like WHAT!! Stickied Mixtape = Too much swag haha I appreciate the love y'all

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Let me just accept my prize months later, great hosting roflll.
                First thing he posted in a bit. Thought it deserved it. Might just do it in the future for Studio regulars

Comment

First thing he posted in a bit. Thought it deserved it. Might just do it in the future for Studio regulars
                  I really appreciate that brah

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

That Murder's All She Wrote was great. Is that original? Lyrically better than the first track. Listened to that Did it On Em too, something slight but an ok one. More feed to come, I'm getting kinda bored doing feed at the moment lol.

Comment

I listened to this, but passed out because I work too damn much and forgot to post something about it before turning my comp off that night... Anyway, here's a quick run down:

1.) Welcome to ChILLin' - decent intro. nothing in it got me to jump out of my seat though
                      2.) Murder's All She Wrote - 3/5, Hook sounded weak
                      3.) Swagga Disease (Feat. Ozzy G.) - 3.4/5, good feature. hook was decent. good adlibs from him on the hook. multis were good on this too. honestly i think Ozzy overshadowed you on this one
                      4.) Did It On Em - 3.5/5, very solid verse
                      5.) Stopped Countin' (Feat. Nickel-Plated) - 4.2/5, another solid feature. screaming Stopped Countin' wasnt that effective. Maybe more lines there would have been better. Energy on this is something I expect from you a lot more. the level on here was perfect.
                      6.) ChILLin' - 4.7/5, walked into this track perfect. starting to get the inclination that you record these songs later than the previous ones. Was a 4.3, but then you let loose at the end of that first verse... makes me go all mixtape dj drop voice about it "damn son..." "where'd u find this?..."
                      7.) Sleep (Interlude) - wtf is this beat? lol. sounds like something I made... ("Beatshop!"), cool interlude though
                      8.) Replace It - 3.9/5, great story telling in this one. love how you are using After Touch Beatz, showcasing that Studio regulars great work. You + his beat = sounds good. not a big fan of the last verse. i think its the flow slip ups
                      9.) Touch You Right - 3.6/5, great Weeknd vybe on this...
                      10.) Before It Starts To Rain (Feat. Cli-City) - 3.8/5, Had a hard time getting into this track. beat was kind of mediocre to me. wish that distortion used on the hook was turned up a bit more. like how you experiment with the delivery on the hook. Cli was usual Cli. he slipped some good boom bap raps in there
                      11.) Mirage - 3.8/5, singing isnt that bad
                      12.) Outro - 3.9/5, good outro though. wish the intro had this must feeling to it

Overall: hmm.... 3.8/5. Its a very solid tape, with a TON of great songs. People seem to be really stepping things up around here when they drop something. Really looking forward to all these upcoming projects coming out soon.

alright. time to get the last beer out the fridge and keep rollin' to the next post.

Comment

i think its a preti good idea to sticky all mixtapes coz it gets them more exposer(hope i spelt that ryt) and gets them more familiar in the studio if they new
                        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                        So Just Call Me....
                        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

Working...
                        X