Purpen - Fuck Swag (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpen - Fuck Swag (Remix)

Last edited by Late122; 06-19-2012, 11:06 AM.

Re: Purpen - Fuck Swag (Remix)

lol @ your tyga aghhhhhhh. first two beats are ill bro i think youe been getting better. i didnt like the motherfucker up mainly cause of the beat. whats that song 3:40 that beat fucking heavanly and youdid you your thing too. but you definately saved the best for the best for last you fucking ripped that rack city!!!
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Lol I just had to do the Tyga ugh. Always wanted to do Kid Ink UUUGH! It's Hands On The Wheel by Schoolboy Q feat. ASAP Rocky, dope song.

Comment

Flow is ok, But I'm going to be honeest with you. Once the first beat dropped I didn't understand most words lol.

And on that second beat there were LOTS of times you fell off.

I don't think doing remix's a lots of songs come out that good for you nahh mean? I think you would sound MUCH better on original shit. Did you check out those beats I sent you?
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Man thanks for the honest feed. I checked those beats. I got original songs coming too.

Comment

i didnt like the beats but you killed it tho.. ur flow was on point the lyrics were decent,,,, the title threw me off lol but it was nice 3/5

Comment

Thanks u, updated with lyrics lol.

Comment

WOAT voice tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  WOAT voice tbh.
                  <br />
                  I'm gonna be another T-Pain then lol

Comment

So I you're from Finland right? Is English your second language? If you speak Finnish or Swedish I kove to hear you rap in one of those. You're a competent rapper, just can't understand you. Pretty straight on the mixing btw.

Comment

Concept is perfect.....Execution was bad.....Flow was great...Clarity was horrible....Some points where in this I thought that lyrically and flow wise you were just bodying shit...and others I had to rely on the lyrics....While listening to the lyrics this was enjoyable and would be a (3/5)....but without its really hard to understand what your are saying.......so (1.9/5) but I fucks with you attempting this shit...I don't know how much you can improve with the voice thing...but your best bet would be to just keep practicing your english.
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Mixing on this isnt half bad. Cartoons and Cereal first few bars delivery > 1/2 the dudes around here. I dont care if you can't understand Purp 1/2 the time. even with a damn accent his flow mercs a lotta dudes around here and English isnt his first language (im guessing) As far as execution goes, I think he did a great job with this. Just like that Machete Medley thing I did a while ago. This is one of those things that should wake people up and appreciate the musicality in this artist, rather than focus on understand all the damn words he's saying

Crunch Time - decent intro 3.7/5
                        Cartoons & Cereal - murderous flow in the beginning 4.1/5
                        Muthafucka Up - 3.5/5
                        Hands On The Wheel - flow fell off on this one 2.3/5
                        Otis - good intro flow in this one too 3.9/5
                        Rack City - good intro, carried yourself well on this 4/5

if you put a lil more UMPH in your delivery, and cleaned up your english more this would be pretty damn major.

Comment

Working...
                        X