(leaked) Dreezy Baby - 1 Night In Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (leaked) Dreezy Baby - 1 Night In Town

More promo for the 'tape. OCT.9 PPL!!! This is a nice type of braggin about takin ya girl type song. i did some good punchlines or whatever. freestylin as usual.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE1eC14v9Wk[/youtube]
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: (leaked) Dreezy Baby - 1 Night In Town

Nice song! Good lyrics, beat and all that shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95
      Nice song! Good lyrics, beat and all that shit!
      thanks

Comment

The track sounds like something that has the potential to catch a buzz mainstream mainly because of the beat and hook after mastering and whatnot. The beat sounds like something I've heard before, but I can't put my finger on it. All in all the beat has like a club type vibe. Punchlines are good except your voice sounds a bit distorted over the beat, maybe with a bit of mastering it'll sound good. Radio-friendly track bro. Good material for a mixtape.
        These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
        Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
          The track sounds like something that has the potential to catch a buzz mainstream mainly because of the beat and hook after mastering and whatnot. The beat sounds like something I've heard before, but I can't put my finger on it. All in all the beat has like a club type vibe. Punchlines are good except your voice sounds a bit distorted over the beat, maybe with a bit of mastering it'll sound good. Radio-friendly track bro. Good material for a mixtape.
          yea thanks bro. thats what im shooting for,with the promo tracks. & yea i have an effect on my voice that makes me different from most voices you'd hear. kinda like autotune but kinda not. it's like a flanger/autotune type effect. i like using it. but thanks for feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X