Poyo - COPS Freestyle #FreePoyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyo - COPS Freestyle #FreePoyo

True Off The Top Freestyle. I Got Caught Up In Some Dumb Shit Could Be Facing A Short Time In Jail But Most Likely I Wont But You Never No So Im Still Preparing For The Worst....

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...pack-raps.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...eat-big-d.html
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Some very powerful words: If you want a career as a rapper... stop getting caught up in dumb shit. GRIND GRIND GRIND and stay clear of people that'll getcha mixed up in something that you can catch time for.

in other news.... #DontSleepOnPoyo

Comment

Poyo! This shit sick brah, lets collab. and expand. hit me up! reverbnation.com/jaybee559
      Let's takeover.
      I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Some very powerful words: If you want a career as a rapper... stop getting caught up in dumb shit. GRIND GRIND GRIND and stay clear of people that'll getcha mixed up in something that you can catch time for.

in other news.... #DontSleepOnPoyo
        Wise Words, Thanks Bro, I Know Gotta Play It Smarter. Just A Minor Setback Though, What Doesnt Kill You Makes You Stronger

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        Wise Words, Thanks Bro, I Know Gotta Play It Smarter. Just A Minor Setback Though, What Doesnt Kill You Makes You Stronger
        Yeah Most Def, I See Jut Posted Up A New Song Ill Check You Out Once I Get Home
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Not bad. Much better than that other freestyle you posted. Good luck on the court shit dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Not bad. Much better than that other freestyle you posted. Good luck on the court shit dude.
            thanks bro. and on that other freestyle i was off the lean and loud so my thought process was pretty muched fucked lol
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I feel ya man lol.

Comment

For as short as this was, and being off the dome, you did well Poyo. Consistent delivery, flow, and feeling in every line. This is why I tell these hoes... #DontSleepOnPoyo.

Overall: 3.7/5

Comment

I have a fuckload of recorded off the top freestyles lol but alot of them are shitty lol
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

release the "We Are Young Freestyle" i think its better than this lol

Comment

cant find the file -_____-
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                      X