Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SM Maniac Ft MC Crary - Toast to the Dead (Prod by J Dilla)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM Maniac Ft MC Crary - Toast to the Dead (Prod by J Dilla)

Well I decided i'm not going to make a tape yet until schools over. I will probably drop a couple more songs like this .

Anyways, fuck with this.

Like This Facebook

Feedback 1
    lFeedback 2
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

"R.I.P to Dilla" - Whenever artist paying fucking respect to legend impresses....

Production: Fucking Fantastic....5/5 Love the different legendary samples used....

SM Maniac: The Best I've every heard you rapper..Clarity was a slightly annoying but I understood most of what you were trying to say and I appreciate that...Could've said what you said a little slicker but SM you are improving..Deliver was fucking in point..love the anger in your voice I can hear you were very serious about this topic.....I would be lying if I didn't admit that....(3.5/5)

"See you in heaven, if I don't make it to hell"

Mc_Crary: I Predicted the outcome of this verse a fews days ago...Nothing left to say........Absolutely Bodied (5/5)

"At times even leaders follow to achieve greater power"

Could've done without that screaming shit at the end SM...

Overall: 3.8/5....Really enjoyed this...Downloaded to Ipod...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

yessir this is your best verse bro. both you and crary sound like your speaking from the heart so respect for that. only critisicm i really have is that you should put a lil emphasis in your words but other than that great job! crary wrecked this shit came in like a boss spitting some og knowledge so effortlessly lol
      Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 03-30-2012, 08:30 PM.
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Two of the best verses I've heard from the both of u. Sm much improvement but cli hit it on the head with the thing u need to improve on so I'm not gonna waist my time writing the same shit ya feel me lol deaf keep up the progress my dude.MAC god damn my dude. God damn....... Perfect verse IMO. Uve took all the constructive criticism givin to u lately and improved on em ten fold. I mean the knowledge kicked in that verse was...... I don't even know how to put it into words right now it's too fuckim early n the morn my dude. All I can say is I loved it and that's on some real shit. Coulda came a lil more fierce with the delivery but that's the only criticism I have. Great job guys 4/5 in my book
        U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
          Two of the best verses I've heard from the both of u. Sm much improvement but cli hit it on the head with the thing u need to improve on so I'm not gonna waist my time writing the same shit ya feel me lol deaf keep up the progress my dude.MAC god damn my dude. God damn....... Perfect verse IMO. Uve took all the constructive criticism givin to u lately and improved on em ten fold. I mean the knowledge kicked in that verse was...... I don't even know how to put it into words right now it's too fuckim early n the morn my dude. All I can say is I loved it and that's on some real shit. Coulda came a lil more fierce with the delivery but that's the only criticism I have. Great job guys 4/5 in my book
          Yeah I knew he was the perfect one for this track .
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Good song guys. i like both of your verses.

Comment

Akkucc has the dopest responses....quick and to the point...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Akkucc has the dopest responses....quick and to the point...
                his swag on a 100million
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

SM - Great multis in your verse. Great energy. I wish your vocals were a bit clearer, but its still good enough. You have some serious good delivery going on this verse, very much on beat. Prolly the best verse you've ever done. Adlibs even are placed well and work well with the tempo and feeling of the song and your verse. Great work man.

MAC - You suck. Nah I'm just playin' lol. I dont like your first line. Same problems with vocal quality as SM. Verse was very impactful. It's verses like this that make me realize why all that Killurz/Features/LMI collabo stuff we're trying to do is on the back burner. You spend all your time for things like this! lol. Very well written verse. MAC doesnt disappoint...

I like the track. You two did a good job. Tempo of the beat was iffy. Last part by SM needs to be remastered. Effects are whack.
                  Overall: 4.4/5

Comment

"Heres a toast to the dead to Trayvon Martin as well
                    See you in heaven, If I don't make it to hell
                    Or take a wrong path, and be starved in a cell"

"Most only think of Martin but they sights is bleek
                    Malcom had a hand , "

Comment

i fucks with this. Ya'll did pretty good, i dig the multies and def the best verses i've heard from both of you. Stepped it up, and i think you guys really got potential. Keep ya head up and keep going!

Comment

My friend really liked this and he starting to promote this song. Props to Crary , couldn't have done it without him. Already at 112 views in one day. Lol thats nothing but it should at at 1k or 2k by tomorrow according to him.

Comment

Working...
                        X