Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shylo-Everything Changed (Prod. By Trebles and Blues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    oops! out of 5 lmaoo
    nah i knew u meant outta 10 its cool tho

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      nah i knew u meant outta 10 its cool tho
      smh
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

smh

nigga... how can u mistake a 5 for a 10.. I can understand if u put 3.5/6 or 3.5/4 on mistake because there right next to each other. But you went and "Accidently" hit 2 fucking keys. My ass nigga, just be honest, idc. Opinions dont hurt me dude.

Comment

nigga... how can u mistake a 5 for a 10.. I can understand if u put 3.5/6 or 3.5/4 on mistake because there right next to each other. But you went and "Accidently" hit 2 fucking keys. My ass nigga, just be honest, idc. Opinions dont hurt me dude.
          i swear on my mother, who are you to me, why would i lie? if i really cared about your feeelings i would have gave you a good score from the get. i was going to give you a 7/10 but i just went on mykill scale which equals 3.5 but i left the 10. based on my feed does it sound like more likely that i would give a 3/10 or 3.5/5? your probably just trolling me tbh. but if not your far too emotional
          Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 04-07-2012, 06:04 PM.
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

i swear on my mother, who are you to me, why would i lie? if i really cared about your feeelings i would have gave you a good score from the get. i was going to give you a 7/10 but i just went on mykill scale which equals 3.5 but i left the 10. based on my feed does it sound like more likely that i would give a 3/10 or 3.5/5? your probably just trolling me tbh. but if not your far too emotional

Comment

twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

at KidComet once again l

Comment

Dope production.....I loved this shit from the first time I heard it......but bro first problem was that you let the beat run for way too long...I was like is this nigga trolling with the instrumental...

Verse was aiight....Notice that your focusing on your lyrics and I appreciate that.....I go psycho I am liable to kill the beat..some dope lines on this one.....Who does your mixing, its pretty good IMO....the last fews bars were honest as fuck..that is what I wanna hear from Shylo honestly..you fucking troll everyday on this forum..let this be your way of being honest and real..not disappointed with this one at all..Not Super Cold..but still aiight.
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Speaking of that I think we could give more critical feed on a scale from one to ten. How come no one does that? Sorry shy bout to listen now haha
                    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Flow - It was okay. A few slips in the verse. Not sure why you write some lines that have like 3 words, it sounds awkward with the pauses.
                      Lyrics - Decent, but too depressing and sad. Go party or do something fun and brighten up dude.
                      Other - Why are you always so sad bro? Do you live a bad life or something? The beat riding at the beginning went on too long and was unneeded.
                      Overall - 3.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Cant lie, i laughed at a few lines like "i f*cking suck" lol..sorry dont know why This was pretty good tho..like Cli said i see you focusing on your lyrics more..it shows..just 1 or 2 slip ups in flow otherwise the flow was there...love the emotion you put into your songs..

3.7/5

Comment

Working...
                        X