• Show
Clear All

• MWR-Run Up

New MWR song introducin J Rock
    Enjoy
    leave feedback

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlaYBnU-NU[/youtube]

Re: MWR-Run Up

Was the first verse Jrock as in Lyrical Jrock? If so the flow is a lot better then the first time he was on a track. Mic sounds pretty good.

The hook could've been touched up a bit.

EDIT*** OKAY I'm not deleting any of my typing already so I'm guessing that Jrock is the last on the track? The last person was choppy (the quality), I could barely hear what they were saying.

The first two verses were straight though, not a bad track except the hook could've rhymed and flowed a little better in my opinion.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
      Was the first verse Jrock as in Lyrical Jrock? If so the flow is a lot better then the first time he was on a track. Mic sounds pretty good.

The hook could've been touched up a bit.

EDIT*** OKAY I'm not deleting any of my typing already so I'm guessing that Jrock is the last on the track? The last person was choppy (the quality), I could barely hear what they were saying.

The first two verses were straight though, not a bad track except the hook could've rhymed and flowed a little better in my opinion.
      Yeah i was 3rd, my mic quality sucks getting a new one asap,idk what happen when i recorded it it sounded some what better then whats on the final version it wasn't choppy.

But here's my lyrics to the track if you couldn't get a full picture of it

Most wanted rockstars, a triple threat movement,
      separating from the average just to cause no confusion
      im a master of disguise like a motherfucking illusion
      come incorrect and we'll slove ya like a algebra equation
      im leaning when im smoking and im smoking when im leaning
      cough syrup sipping nigga so a nigga is always dreaming
      Went to the emergency room, saw my dude nurse so we hit up suicide squad living room
      and they left in a herst, Im crazy with my lyrics and im crazy with my verse,
      But im a known freestyle king, i don't write anything down or rehearsal
      i know a dude whos yung n ruthless, he eat rappers alive and leave the rest restless,
      toothless, with a number of verbal bruises
      hes a lyrical moster he goes by the name YungNruthess
      Run up on rockstar boys, you will end up in a world of durlison,
      but remember im a cough syrup sipping nigga, so a nigga is always crusing,

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Tough track, besides from the last dude mic quality ya'll all killed it
        "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
        Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

was good but jrock's quality was terrible.
          btw love the SS shots jrock
          lol
          no hatin..

Comment

That was pretty good. The hook could have been a bit better, Jrock's quality wasn't all that great, but I loved all three verses! Nice beat by the way.

Comment

Nice shit MWR and Jrock. Jrock verse was good, just the mic messed it up with its quality, but other than that Nice Job 3 of ya'll!
              Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Working...
              X