MC_CRARY - MAC is...ft Mykill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post

This is a promotional single from my new album, Mac Moretti: Boss of all Bosses. Expect a proper single in the next couple of weeks. For now this should hold you over. Enjoy.

Feedback
    Lane Switch

Rain
    man idk....for some reason I wasnt feeling this. at times it felt like you was just rapping to rap just cuz you sound good xD but thats ok. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, thats why this wasnt real single. you called it boss of all bosses. ok then but You need to get GRIMEY. you dont sound like no boss I aint intimidated. you sound like my cousin greg xD when i saw the 'MAC' and bullets i thought you was finna be on some hood shit, ask ya mama where ya at, knock on yo door chop yo ass up kill yo bitch and kidnap the baby type shit lmao but naa you straight. I know you can do better tho. IM STILL A FAN

Comment

sound volume is waaaaay better. i agree with the ferocity statement. needs to be more aggressive

Comment

Bump. More feed please.

Comment

beat bangin, nice bass, but something sound weird about it though, sound like its compressed high or sumthin.
          vocals are decent, might need some compression in the vocals though.
          hook is solid. mykill came through with it successfully.
          flow is sounds improved since last i heard you.
          lyrics are decent. i liked the brain line
          in the second verse i hear more swagg.
          your overall swagg and confidence on 300 in dis.
          was expecting a myk verse though, instead of 3 mcrary's
          chorus is noticebly different sound levels than verses though.
          also if i was doin 3 verses, i would go dumb on the flow in one of the verses to switch it up
          good shit mcray, cant wait till the next single
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

If I die hope they preserve my brain haha love that line. Well let's c the beat was sick. Always had a great ear for instrumentals. Still on the same crary flow which isn't a bad thing but I'd love to hear some versatility. Lyrics r solid as always never been an issue wit u. The only thing that needs improvement is the mixing n a switch up wit the flows err now n then couldn't hurt. I know that's easier said then done tho cause I think we all have that problem with r music and getting set n the ways we record. All n all good shit n Im waiting on an official single off Mac. Btw havent been wrkn on much but I'm bout to knock out that feature for u n send the accapella to ya. 3.7/5
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
              If I die hope they preserve my brain haha love that line. Well let's c the beat was sick. Always had a great ear for instrumentals. Still on the same crary flow which isn't a bad thing but I'd love to hear some versatility. Lyrics r solid as always never been an issue wit u. The only thing that needs improvement is the mixing n a switch up wit the flows err now n then couldn't hurt. I know that's easier said then done tho cause I think we all have that problem with r music and getting set n the ways we record. All n all good shit n Im waiting on an official single off Mac. Btw havent been wrkn on much but I'm bout to knock out that feature for u n send the accapella to ya. 3.7/5
              Good to hear something from ya. Appreciate the feedback man.

Comment

Ehhh, its okay, heard better from you. Hook wasn't that catchy tbh, didn't sound like it was supposed to be there and in the middle somewhere he fell off for like a second. And I know people said that your volume was down, but now I think you put it up to much like in the transition from the hook to your verse.
                Who mixed this? Again not hearing that tunnel effect tho, so thats good.
                That 2nd verse was pretty dope lyrically though, you always have been a good lyricist tho.

Because of the lyrics I'll give this a 3/5
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

I mixed it. Still tweaking some volume issues with my desktop. Hopefully people will like America's Nightmare. Better. I think it's got one of my best hooks yet.

Comment

How close of a sound is this to the actual project....?
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      How close of a sound is this to the actual project....?
                      A little backstory about this track. All respect to Myk. He sent me this out of nowhere. With such a great hook and beat, how could I pass it up. It gave me some inspiration too. I wrote the first two verses in like 30 minutes. When it was all said and done we both enjoyed the finish product. My mixing was admittedly subpar. Rushing to get out this monster, imo anyways, fuck a niggas thoughts lol. But to conclude my long ass answer, this is very different from Mac Moretti. There maybe one or two beats that sound even remotely like this. This is more of a promo/bonus single.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                        This is more of a promo/bonus single.
                        Like "The Motto" was for Take Care.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                          Like "The Motto" was for Take Care.
                          Exactly. I think Take Care might be the most well put together mainstream rap album since American Gangster. 100 percent classic in my book.

Comment

Working...
                          X