SM Maniac - Rack City Freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM Maniac - Rack City Freestyle

TBH, I'm not dropping no tape until I get better at shit. No point in making a whole bunch of songs that don't sound good

Anyways, fuck with this , might start doing more freestyles to other beats.

Rack City Freestyle

Lots of simple lyrics, kinda hard not to with this beat

Feedback 1 l Feedback 2
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

you def getting better. i can rock with this. you just need to find your right sound that fits your style and once you do you'll be one of the more unique rappers here
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      you def getting better. i can rock with this. you just need to find your right sound that fits your style and once you do you'll be one of the more unique rappers here
      Yeah I'll be messing with different types of beats later on...
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        Yeah I'll be messing with different types of beats later on...
        yeah but the tracks pretty dope id give it 3/5 after 40 seconds and on>>>>>
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Meh...this was a little worse than I expected...a little advice for your vocal problems...Because your voice is so hard for people to get used to you need to dumb down the flow a bit..so everything can be understood...that is probably the biggest problem with your records...its hard as hell to understand what your saying..You have a nice flow but until you can deliver an entire verse without the vocal distraction..you should try simplifying the flow......Also...you see how the end of your bars you change you voice...like father, water...hotter....try just rhyming and not stressing the end of words so much....I don't know just pointing on some things to try to see if that helps.....but for me...this was an improvement....very good work to say the most..
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

flow- 3.7/5 i liked the flow, seemed like u fell off once or twice very briefly though
            lyrics-2.5/5 like cli said its hard as shit to hear what ur saying ha
            overall- 3/5 once u fix that vocal problem youll see a major improvement
            ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
            TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
            Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
            Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

From a person who also struggles with clarity, try reciting your verses before recording. Stress your words to get your mouth comfortable with annunciating the words. Practice that with every verse. It will show, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                From a person who also struggles with clarity, try reciting your verses before recording.
                Honestly that is the best thing to do! The more times you say it, the easier it is going to be for you to say it the next time. What i do is whatever im doing I recite a freshly written part to myself, for example running, lifting, even working lol. And that not only helps with the flow and clarity, but will allow you to deliver it better because you arent thinking about what you wrote, you'll already know it. I'd say practice this, recite it, master it, and then re-record it, then update this thread. It will be 10x better!
                2/5

Comment

There are parts where I can't hear what you're saying. You add the 2nd verse later on? The quality of the vocals are noticeably different. Flow on this is good, but the problem is you like speak lower in parts and it makes it hard to hear what you're saying. You running your vocals through an EQ and a Compressor? Makes the vocals stand out better. Add a touch of reverb and it really brings the verses out in the track. You also have to ensure you're not getting drowned out by the beat. Work on your mixing and I think that will ensure you get better feedback as an artist. It difficult for me give you advice on what to do with lyrics and stuff when I can't hear what you're saying.

Shit sounds ill though. I'll give it a few more listens.
                  Overall: 3.1/5

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Meh...this was a little worse than I expected...a little advice for your vocal problems...Because your voice is so hard for people to get used to you need to dumb down the flow a bit..so everything can be understood...that is probably the biggest problem with your records...its hard as hell to understand what your saying..You have a nice flow but until you can deliver an entire verse without the vocal distraction..you should try simplifying the flow......Also...you see how the end of your bars you change you voice...like father, water...hotter....try just rhyming and not stressing the end of words so much....I don't know just pointing on some things to try to see if that helps.....but for me...this was an improvement....very good work to say the most..
                    dont listen to that.
                    your flow was more complexed than alot of the guys that post here dude. cli said dumb it down, but dont listen to that.
                    also the stressing of words you did makes you sorta unique and i thought it was good.
                    you sound like a retarded version of noble. this freestyle is underrated though imo.
                    you're still an ole' fuckboy though

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      dont listen to that.
                      your flow was more complexed than alot of the guys that post here dude. cli said dumb it down, but dont listen to that.
                      also the stressing of words you did makes you sorta unique and i thought it was good.
                      you sound like a retarded version of noble. this freestyle is underrated though imo.
                      you're still an ole' fuckboy though
                      Lol, this is old though, did you not see it before and just decide to leave feedback?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      There are parts where I can't hear what you're saying. You add the 2nd verse later on? The quality of the vocals are noticeably different. Flow on this is good, but the problem is you like speak lower in parts and it makes it hard to hear what you're saying. You running your vocals through an EQ and a Compressor? Makes the vocals stand out better. Add a touch of reverb and it really brings the verses out in the track. You also have to ensure you're not getting drowned out by the beat. Work on your mixing and I think that will ensure you get better feedback as an artist. It difficult for me give you advice on what to do with lyrics and stuff when I can't hear what you're saying.

Shit sounds ill though. I'll give it a few more listens.
                      Overall: 3.1/5
                      Yeah I do use reverb and have this running through EQ and Compression? Something sound wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Lol, this is old though, did you not see it before and just decide to leave feedback?

i saw it won the wackest song award on "the list" so i decided to check it out

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

honestly im pissed cli city told you to dumb your flow down.
                        he doesnt want you to excel ahead of him, and the rest, which you're already there.
                        with your flow you're lightyears ahead of most guys here dude,
                        if only you didnt have down syndrome , you would be dope

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X