Jay Bee - Rollin' Official Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bee - Rollin' Official Video

Official Video Done, PeteeTv On the Lens. BeatMites on the Drums, Jay Bee On the Mic.

Feedback: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...asty-road.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...whoa-derr.html
    I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

poyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

this poyo?
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

It's Jay Bee Boys, Get off Poyo's Piece for a little bit. He has plenty posts on tha studio. lol
        I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          poyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          you ole' fuckboy, you stay on poyo dick you faggot ass fuckboy.

Originally posted by Dinho925 View Post
          It's Jay Bee Boys, Get off Poyo's Piece for a little bit. He has plenty posts on tha studio. lol
          i've been trying to tell ole' fuckboy to get off poyo's dick and balls, but he stay riding like little red riding hood.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hahahahah "faggot ass fuckboy" damn Imma use that next time I insult someone, sounds funny as fuck lol

Comment

that face you make at 2:02

definitely need some bigger blunts in this shit...

drake style cheesin' at 4:04 too lol

Feedback: Was a decent video. You gotta play up that gangsta/drug lifestyle more next go 'round. If you gonna drink lean, double styrofoam cup that shit up. Make sure you get your outfits and wardrobe right, cause you look like Johnny Random-Dude from the street and not some rapper. The transitions and effects of the video were good, so you got your money right. Make sure if you gonna do a party scene you tell your friends to stop being lame and get crunk as hell and into it. They just seemed like they were enjoying the limelight and your funded drugs of choice. The chorus/hook parts could be more psychedelically done.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                you ole' fuckboy, you stay on poyo dick you faggot ass fuckboy.

i've been trying to tell ole' fuckboy to get off poyo's dick and balls, but he stay riding like little red riding hood.
                Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                this poyo?
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

i dont know man, this guy looks weird.
                  the picture in your signature, you look normal though
                  if you really doin all the drugs you're rapping about, you should lay off some of that stuff because you look like you got aids or something. and you act like it too.
                  Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 06-03-2012, 01:11 AM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol you do look a lot different from your pic to the video. @Lilchukieforeheadbig why you bringing back old threads tho?

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      i dont know man, this guy looks weird.
                      the picture in your signature, you look normal though
                      if you really doin all the drugs you're rapping about, you should lay off some of that stuff because you look like you got aids or something. and you act like it too.
                      how you gonna say the man look like he got aids smh
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                      X