Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
    Swagged the fuck out.

First off, did this nigga Poyo say, "never coming down like Snooki on a see-saw?" Ya'll went the fuck in with these punchlines.

Poyo:

Flow - 5/5 I don't think you've ever had a flow problem. You've always been very versatile with it.

Lyrics - 4.5 You are quickly becoming one of my favorite rappers in the studio. "I only go to school to stunt in the hallways." You are the most swagged out nigga in the studio, my nigga.

Other: The ending was hilarious and random as hell.

Cli-City:

Flow - 4.5/5 Same as Poyo, you have a versatile flow, but I've noticed your delivery is stuck in the middle. I've been gone for a wild, so I might be wrong, but from the few songs I've heard, your delivery kinda stays the same. Luckily, you have intricate lyrics and you're able to put them into songs without sacrificing the flow and shit. But, I did notice the "Keep them on their knees like their muthafuckin' in church" line came out kinda awkward, along with the PIMP line.

Lyrics - 4.5/5 Poyo had more outlandish punchlines that caught you the first time, you had some shit you had to replay/rewind and that what makes the song so great. You guys have two conflicting styles, but when it comes together, it sounds good.
    "All my lines dumb hard; class full of retards." "All my niggas trigga-happy, problem is, they ain't jokin'."

Overall - 5/5

This is dope as fuck, where's the DL link?
    Now PoYo became my favorite leaving back, Cli City and diesel. killing every beats with his unique voice and flow..

Comment

This shit swagged out. Love all the punches that were used and you two sounded good going back n forth. Poyo always been one of my favorites, and Cli up there too. Way better than the original song, ya'll held it down. Ending funny as hell too. "Like I'm hot to, I don't sleep with a blanket hot... or sheets"... had me laughin a bit.

In this song, Poyo > Cli but yall both hold it down... Where a Download link at !? 4.5/5

Comment

Swagged the fuck out.

First off, did this nigga Poyo say, "never coming down like Snooki on a see-saw?" Ya'll went the fuck in with these punchlines.

Poyo:

Flow - 5/5 I don't think you've ever had a flow problem. You've always been very versatile with it.

Lyrics - 4.5 You are quickly becoming one of my favorite rappers in the studio. "I only go to school to stunt in the hallways." You are the most swagged out nigga in the studio, my nigga.

Cli-City:

Flow - 4.5/5 Same as Poyo, you have a versatile flow, but I've noticed your delivery is stuck in the middle. I've been gone for a wild, so I might be wrong, but from the few songs I've heard, your delivery kinda stays the same. Luckily, you have intricate lyrics and you're able to put them into songs without sacrificing the flow and shit. But, I did notice the "Keep them on their knees like their muthafuckin' in church" line came out kinda awkward, along with the PIMP line.

Lyrics - 4.5/5 Poyo had more outlandish punchlines that caught you the first time, you had some shit you had to replay/rewind and that what makes the song so great. You guys have two conflicting styles, but when it comes together, it sounds good.
        "All my lines dumb hard; class full of retards." "All my niggas trigga-happy, problem is, they ain't jokin'."

Overall - 5/5

you give the best feed bro hands down lol, ima update the dl link in a few

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
        Now PoYo became my favorite leaving back, Cli City and diesel. killing every beats with his unique voice and flow..

good look! I always think of cli as THE nigga here so for you to say that means alot

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Poyo - Who Hotter Than me (Feat. Cli-City).mp3

akkuccATLien666DatWeezy
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Swagged the fuck out.

Poyo:

Cli-City:

Overall - 5/5

thanks 4 honest-good feedback. After reading your post, I made my decision to download dis bitch

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Track is hot. First time listening to Cli-City & Poyo. I'm likin' how these two sound together.. lots of dope lines here & there.. The back & forth on this track is nice, both did great in my opinion. I'll definitely be lookin thru tha studio 4 more muzik guyz, and we got a cover 4 dis shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
            thanks 4 honest-good feedback. After reading your post, I made my decision to download dis bitch

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Track is hot. First time listening to Cli-City & Poyo. I'm likin' how these two sound together.. lots of dope lines here & there.. The back & forth on this track is nice, both did great in my opinion. I'll definitely be lookin thru tha studio 4 more muzik guyz, and we got a cover 4 dis shit?
            good look broheem no cover tho
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Ah, this is a classic beat. I loved Weezy on it the most, but this wasn't bad either. Honestly though, Poyo ruined this song. Cli, you should have gotten on this beat with someone like MC_Crary instead. A ton of great punchlines throughout this one from both of you though. Cli, your quality is pretty nice, lyrics are well thought out, and your flow is unique. Poyo seriously sounds like he's got a nasal issue while rapping and it's just annoying to me (almost sounds mentally challenged). I can't even take this song serious, unfortunately, but Cli killed it.

Poyo, better luck next time..

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                Ah, this is a classic beat. I loved Weezy on it the most, but this wasn't bad either. Honestly though, Poyo ruined this song. Cli, you should have gotten on this beat with someone like MC_Crary instead. A ton of great punchlines throughout this one from both of you though. Cli, your quality is pretty nice, lyrics are well thought out, and your flow is unique. Poyo seriously sounds like he's got a nasal issue while rapping and it's just annoying to me (almost sounds mentally challenged). I can't even take this song serious, unfortunately, but Cli killed it.

Poyo, better luck next time..

damn bro respect, you seem to be a straight shooter maybe you like my next song better lol.

edit: but damn you say i sound mentally challenged tho so maybe not lol
                Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 06-18-2012, 01:10 AM.
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                X