• Show
Clear All

• Lil Vince - 3 new beats

so yeah i try myself at beat making and here are a few i made lately

tell me what u think about them??

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-feedback.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-mykill-3.html

First one: Great
    Second one: My personal Favorite. You can't beat a good, well composed beat with some ill horns. Any beat with good horns on it always has my seal of approval.

Square: You definitely need to use some better drums on these things. You got some decent melodies going on your beats. That's one of things that kept me from really producing was that I couldnt get the melodies going right and the sounds didnt ever seem to fit. That synth after the 1min mark sounds ill. With some pumped up bass and some better snares, it'd be great. The other string you use for the melody is meh. Try a horn and see if it sounds better.

Definitely gonna see a Lil Vince produced Mykill song in the near future. (even though that's not saying much lol)

Comment

I like your beats, the 2'nd one third is best imo..
      Its better then anything i could do, but you can still get better.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        I like your beats, the 2'nd one third is best imo..

Its better then anything i could do, but you can still get better.
        thanks yeah im still at my beginnings, so i hope i will improve in the he future
        Originally posted by mykill View Post
        First one: Great
        Second one: My personal Favorite. You can't beat a good, well composed beat with some ill horns. Any beat with good horns on it always has my seal of approval.

Square: You definitely need to use some better drums on these things. You got some decent melodies going on your beats. That's one of things that kept me from really producing was that I couldnt get the melodies going right and the sounds didnt ever seem to fit. That synth after the 1min mark sounds ill. With some pumped up bass and some better snares, it'd be great. The other string you use for the melody is meh. Try a horn and see if it sounds better.

Definitely gonna see a Lil Vince produced Mykill song in the near future. (even though that's not saying much lol)
        yeah i wasnt rlly content with them drums on square either, i might redo the beat in the near future...
        shit that would be nice to hear a rapper like u on my beat

Comment

Working...
        X