X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - They All Float (The Recipe)

Sup bitches?

Download/Stream

LOVE THIS BEAT. Tried to freestyle again. Sorry. Sometimes I get lazy and put things like this together. I had fun doing it though.

Do I really?
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post870366
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post870658
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post870105
    Last edited by mykill; 06-02-2012, 04:34 AM.

True Freestyle? killed it this shit,

May MVP & Early Front Runner For June Now Lol
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      True Freestyle? killed it this shit,

May MVP & Early Front Runner For June Now Lol
      True freestyle?! eh.... not really. I did the whole wayne cut and paste thing, then re-recorded the whole thing so it all flows well and is at the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        True freestyle?! eh.... not really. I did the whole wayne cut and paste thing, then re-recorded the whole thing so it all flows well and is at the same level.
        regardless this shit is killer, your flow is on another level.
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

this shit dope as hell man. Flow on point, lyrics there. Either way you did it I consider it a freestyle... It's dope man. Keep em coming!

4/5

Comment

First off the beat is fuckin dope you need lemme hol that shit lol you went ham on this too the flow is crazy and lyrics and above average. Kind of slacked off towards the end should kept the same intensity all the way through but nevertheless shit was dope 4/5.

Comment

Beat is incredible, its got some kinda old school vibe but unlike alot of shit ive heard in a while, the quality is spot on, this is the sorta track i expect to hear from a famous artist, this is mainstream shit all the way, flow is ona nuva level, delivery is smooth and chilled,
              downloaded!!this deffo going on the ipod nice work man

4.5/5 woulda been higher if it wernt for the outro i dint feel that soundbyte on this track tbh but other than that its spot on!!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Really appreciate you checking this out.

#FloodThaStudio

Comment

I fuck with this the long way. The flow is probably your best, ever. I was vibing with the lyrics. Just some chill shit to float too. Always loved this beat too lol. Like that line mentioning me and Mac alot! Lol. 4/5, great freestyle track.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Some decent lyrics delivered great with a beast flow over a beast beat!
                    I really like this, sounds very professional. Kinda like the same feeling I get when I listen to some of Cli's shit. Not that I want to compare you two.
                    4/5

Comment

Thanks fellas....

...ya know, things around here are getting kinda So So... Maybe I should change that? lol

Comment

people forgot about this one?

Comment

Working...
                        X