10 A.M. Freestlye (Lil Trev) - HKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 A.M. Freestlye (Lil Trev) - HKC

Here is a single verse from me I did the other morning.. Some is a true freestyle and some has been wrote before I just threw em in there..

Didn't really take this one to serious, but I do want an opinion...

Started recording this at like 8 AM so i was tired as fuck haha.. but anyways...

trevfree1.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Feed 1: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post872228

Feed 2: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post872219

I actually fuck with this track. The intro needs to be cut a little you say I'm just gonna go and the beat plays for another 10 seconds lol

Beat 4/5
    Lyrics 3/5 nothing really special but pretty good for a freestyle.
    Flow 3.5/5 You rode the beat well I would like to see you switch it up a little bit but still good.

Overall 3.5/5

Comment

thanks for the feed my man!

Comment

Damn, I didnt think i was gonna feel this, but this was nice as hell. I liked the punchlines you used, a lot of them stood out. The beat helped this out a lot, personally i like hard beats with a lot of bass, and your delivery and attitude fit perfectly with it. Mixing sounded good, but i co-sign the intro +thought it shoulda been longer. But all in all this is one(out of a handlefull) of the best tracks i heard on here bro!
        4.5/5

Comment

thanks my man for the feed! I realize now that I fucked up the intro haha but fuck it.

I might re record this and throw another one of my dudes on it for the tape honestly.. But glad you like it, good lookin.

Comment

what beat is it btw?

Comment

Honestly, I have no idea. Found it on YouTube a while back and just now used it lol

Comment

should def send me it so we can do something on this!

Comment

I thought I posted on this last night... hmm...

You notice how you say "I'm just gonna go..." then there's a big blank of silence for a few seconds after that... lol. I thought you were about to rip it, but instead there was silence. Trev, I always thought you had the best flow outta your HKC brothas. This was a pretty legit freestyle. Dont know what's going on with the twitter and girls hitting you up comment though...

Overall: 4.2/5, Too short. Go in another 16 bars with this

Comment

Thanks for the feed mykill. Imma def fuck with this some more and write another verse to it. The silence thing was just a fuck up and I was tired, imma make sure that is fixed to lol.

The twitter and girl thing is kind of only something people from around my area would know... -- Basically, I hate this bitch is what it comes down to lawlzzz..

Cgrumm -- Imma send you the beat here soon. Give me a couple days, but I will send it to you for sure!

Comment

This was actually pretty dope. You have a lot of energy and confidence with your rapping which is good. Good job man.
                      RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                      SOUNDCLOUD
                      FACEBOOK
                      TWITTER
                      YOUTUBE

Comment

thanks for the feed man.

Comment

Working...
                        X