Jayrme- Wasted (Prod. by Kenk Beats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayrme- Wasted (Prod. by Kenk Beats)

Last edited by JAYRMe; 06-01-2012, 03:07 PM.

Copy and past this in your link
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Copy and past this in your link
      Good looking Cli. HQ is tweakin for me right now but i got it props.

Comment

This is actually pretty good. I always thought you were a bit too cocky about your music and shit, but never lived up to it... But now I see you are starting to progress more. This shit bumps though, definitely your best song. The quality of the track and the effects are incredible. No complaints really, just a few things could've been executed a little bit better to give it a higher rating overall. 4/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Lmaooo you do come off as super cocky, i thought i was the only one who noticed that, anyway ill listen to the track tomorrow
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Sounds like Shylo/Bob the Cucumber/Comet on the hook...

Hold on... Did your voice change since the last time you were around? You sound hella different, or maybe I'm just slipping and mistakin' you for someone else. Anyways, this sounds legit as fuck. Definitely pro-quality mastering, mixing, flow, and delivery. There are some elements of the hook that I wouldnt have gone with, but that's just me and what I'd do with the concept. The hook works VERY well and carries the song throughout. That Kailez guy can learn a thing or two about doing a good crunk hook from ya. Not a ton lyrically you can take away from this, but as far a taking a song from concept to product, I think you scored an A+. Great work dude

Overall: 4.4/5

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              This is actually pretty good. I always thought you were a bit too cocky about your music and shit, but never lived up to it... But now I see you are starting to progress more. This shit bumps though, definitely your best song. The quality of the track and the effects are incredible. No complaints really, just a few things could've been executed a little bit better to give it a higher rating overall. 4/5.
              Thanks for the feedback. And yeah I dont mean to come off cocky but I can see what you mean, but shit more than half of the studio is cocky guess thats just a part of being a rapper lol but what do you think could of been executed better? like specifics if you could. Once again appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Sounds like Shylo/Bob the Cucumber/Comet on the hook...

Hold on... Did your voice change since the last time you were around? You sound hella different, or maybe I'm just slipping and mistakin' you for someone else. Anyways, this sounds legit as fuck. Definitely pro-quality mastering, mixing, flow, and delivery. There are some elements of the hook that I wouldnt have gone with, but that's just me and what I'd do with the concept. The hook works VERY well and carries the song throughout. That Kailez guy can learn a thing or two about doing a good crunk hook from ya. Not a ton lyrically you can take away from this, but as far a taking a song from concept to product, I think you scored an A+. Great work dude

Overall: 4.4/5
              Umm I am recording on a different mic now that might be it? Besides that I think i sounds the same. Also can't tell if the bob the cucumber thing is an insult or what? lol And yeah for being a more party song I thought i slipped in a few good bars but wasn't really tryin to make things complicated. Preciate the feedback too bro.

Debating if I should do a video for this song or my next single not quite sure yet. Ya'll think this would be a good track to go with for my first video?

Comment

Beat bangs. hooks dope. verses ill.

kinda sound like mykill a lil bit
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

^^ yeah it does have a mykill vybe too it.
                  but better effects on the hook though

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    ^^ yeah it does have a mykill vybe too it.
                    but better effects on the hook though
                    so i take it you fuck with this?

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      Thanks for the feedback. And yeah I dont mean to come off cocky but I can see what you mean, but shit more than half of the studio is cocky guess thats just a part of being a rapper lol but what do you think could of been executed better? like specifics if you could. Once again appreciate the feedback.
                      Yeah but you always came off as thinking your music was like on some 'I should be signed to the best label' type shit. No reason not to be proud and a lil cocky of your work, you just used to overdue it I guess. But no big deal.

And with the executing better.. I just meant like obviously your lyrics weren't top notch as far as wordplay and multies go. Even though it was a party type song, you could still throw in multies and whatnot. Even though most people at the party won't be listening to the song for wordplay/multies, people like me still like to hear a combination of both a fun song with some good lyrics you know? And also the flow could've been a lil better, not saying it was bad. But neither the flow nor lyrics blew me away enough to give you that perfect 5/5 rating ya know?

Also bruh, you should keep posting your music as you make it in here. We need more rappers on here. And give people more feedback... Don't just do it when you're here to post a song. Your thread would probably have gotten alot more replies if you showed your face in this section/in peoples threads giving them feedback more. You don't have to, just a thought for yourself.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i like your flow man
                        pretty good track

Comment

Working...
                        X