No announcement yet.

Jayrme- Wasted (Prod. by Kenk Beats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just saying that you sound like Kid Comet/Bob the Cucumber/Shylo/WTFeverhisnameistoday. Wasnt meant as an insult, just didnt remember you two sounding alike.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Yeah but you always came off as thinking your music was like on some 'I should be signed to the best label' type shit. No reason not to be proud and a lil cocky of your work, you just used to overdue it I guess. But no big deal.

And with the executing better.. I just meant like obviously your lyrics weren't top notch as far as wordplay and multies go. Even though it was a party type song, you could still throw in multies and whatnot. Even though most people at the party won't be listening to the song for wordplay/multies, people like me still like to hear a combination of both a fun song with some good lyrics you know? And also the flow could've been a lil better, not saying it was bad. But neither the flow nor lyrics blew me away enough to give you that perfect 5/5 rating ya know?

Also bruh, you should keep posting your music as you make it in here. We need more rappers on here. And give people more feedback... Don't just do it when you're here to post a song. Your thread would probably have gotten alot more replies if you showed your face in this section/in peoples threads giving them feedback more. You don't have to, just a thought for yourself.

"Like businessman i'm cut throat/severe ties if you aint bout money/ we getting green, Rondo" Thought this was a nice multi?

This one too.

"Ya'll fake like toupees (too pays)/ i been real like too paid (past tense of pay)"

Second verse wasn't nothing amazing i admit but thought the first verse was above average lyrically.

And i give feedback to those who ask of it as well as listen to everything just dont give feedback to alot because 1. everything i think has already been said. 2. don't have time. But i do feel you on that maybe I should make more of an effort.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      I was just saying that you sound like Kid Comet/Bob the Cucumber/Shylo/WTFeverhisnameistoday. Wasnt meant as an insult, just didnt remember you two sounding alike.
      Oh ok lol thought it was because he doesn't really rap too serious you know.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
        "Like businessman i'm cut throat/severe ties if you aint bout money/ we getting green, Rondo" Thought this was a nice multi?

This one too.

"Ya'll fake like toupees (too pays)/ i been real like too paid (past tense of pay)"

Second verse wasn't nothing amazing i admit but thought the first verse was above average lyrically.
        maybe the way you delivered wasnt effective enough so we didnt catch them.
        see thats why i said you guys should start posting lyrics again, or everyone is gonna miss your witty lines like that.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol sounds nothin like me

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
            Oh ok lol thought it was because he doesn't really rap too serious you know.
            nah he definitely does that. im just saying vocally you guys sound similar to me

Comment

that 1st verse was dope bruh. i was feelin the chorus too nice effects
              second verse was average lyrically but because of the change in flow and effects it turned out real nice
              4/5 from me
              ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
              TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
              Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
              Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

Some of the rhyme scheme transitions are weird on this. Makes the flow sound kind of off at times. An example would be the Rondo line. All the punch lines are very simple. Haven't heard you in awhile but the way you've been talking in the chat, I expected so much more from you. Even though this is just a club banger style track, lyrically you got it step it up man. You can be lyrical on a track like this too. Mixing sounds pro though, you're in a real studio right? Hope to hear more from you, just not feeling this one dude.

Comment

Nice song man i like it.....

Comment

Pretty good flow man, and this beat is sick as shittt.
                    RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                    SOUNDCLOUD
                    FACEBOOK
                    TWITTER
                    YOUTUBE

Comment

Working...
                    X