X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - So So... ft. SM Maniac

Back again already...

Download/Stream

LOVE THIS BEAT TOO. Did this this afternoon when I should have been working on LIVE! and getting that done and out... But this is going to be a fun project!

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post873427
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post873424

sm maniac sound like he was gettin raped

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't get anything whats Sm saying, his sound was too low.. and mykill's flow and everything was like mykill do..

Comment

mykill did nice again on this, but wtf was SM Maniacs verse? you could barely understand him and his flow is weird af lol

Comment

Lol it was originally for the I don't Like Remix but he put my verse on this beat. You can't even understand when I'm going slow in the beginning ?
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

I promise you sound better on this than I Don't Like lil homie.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL true as fuck tho.

Mykill you swagged out on this bruh. I'm seeing an overall improvement in you recently. Less and less of those over extended bars that messed up your flow.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i think with the flow he used, he probably sounded better on the i dont like beat.
                can you post the version on the i dont like beat ?

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL true as fuck tho.
                you guys already heard it?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love Mykill on this. Swagged out for sure. Flow was on point, and the lyrics fit the beat.

The hook was ighttt i guess, not really feeling it but fuck it, I can listen to it. It doesn't ruin the song for me.

SM verse... I honestly didn't even pay attention... I couldn't understand one word lol. Except his first line..

I give this a 3/5 . I fucks with it for sure and Mykill you are getting a lot better lately, keep going for real fam.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    i think with the flow he used, he probably sounded better on the i dont like beat.
                    can you post the version on the i dont like beat ?

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

you guys already heard it?
                    Yeah because there features on it.
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

first four lines of verse 2 > yo mama... lol

Thanx for the feedback fellas. I thought SM sounded pretty good on this. Dude has to grow as an artist. give em time

Comment

Skipped mykills verse, went straight to Sm Maniac's verse

Comment

Working...
                        X