Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MYKILL, MC_Crary, Noble - We Dont Like (I Don't Like Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL, MC_Crary, Noble - We Dont Like (I Don't Like Remix)

Mykill you lyrically ripped this shit, the only complaint i had with your verse is that it wasnt arrogant/swagged enough. Noble ripped this shit but regardless this was a 4/5 verse. Prolly one of my least favorite crary verses maybe ill like it more when i relisten. noble really shined on this one he fit the song perfectly but did you diss the basegod at the end? cause expect a diss track coming your way if you did lol.

also i wish yall would of had choruses adter each verse

overall a solid effort
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

track was solid overall i give it a 4/5
      mykill had the best verse lyrically but i think noble was the best overall. I dont think crary verse was bad but mykill started really strong and noble finished strong
      chorus wouldve been nice too
      ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
      TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
      Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
      Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
        noble really shined on this one he fit the song perfectly but did you diss the basegod at the end? cause expect a diss track coming your way if you did lol.
        Nah I actually fuck with based god. There was subliminal shit in my verse but it wasn't to Lil B lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Wooop Woop Bang Bang fuck your adlibs thats the shit i dont like thats what i thought you was dissing him lol
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Wooop Woop Bang Bang fuck your adlibs thats the shit i dont like thats what i thought you was dissing him lol
            But if you listen to the lines before, I was talking about how people like the "old real hip hop" and whatnot. And you always here them complain about the adlibs of swag rappers and make fun of the adlibs. So I threw in the "Woop woop bang bang" part as basically a fuck you. And then the fuck your adlibs part to show I like the swag adlibs lol. You gotta look at the verse as a whole. I was basically rapping about some shit I don't like without actually saying "I don't like this..." or "I don't like that...."

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              But if you listen to the lines before, I was talking about how people like the "old real hip hop" and whatnot. And you always here them complain about the adlibs of swag rappers and make fun of the adlibs. So I threw in the "Woop woop bang bang" part as basically a fuck you. And then the fuck your adlibs part to show I like the swag adlibs lol. You gotta look at the verse as a whole. I was basically rapping about some shit I don't like without actually saying "I don't like this..." or "I don't like that...."
              Respect bro, thats pretty dope i guess i wasnt paying enough attention lol
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Respect bro, thats pretty dope i guess i wasnt paying enough attention lol
                Yeah a lot of my lines and shit go over peoples heads alot. Not on some shit like they are too advanced or whatever, just in the mode I'm usually in when I write verses so I say shit that I only get ha. I always explain my lines to my homie J$ and hes like 'damnnn, I didn't get that at first, but now I see what you were saying with those lines' ha.

Inb4peopleunderstandthewholeverse

Comment

nice one yall,
                  i predicted like a month ago niggas was gonna be hoppin on this beat somewhere in the studio index.
                  but fuck, shoulda got at me to get on dis shit, i wanted to write a new verse for the remix beat kanye did,
                  i love the twist he did on it..........

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ---------

but then again i should get at cli and poyo and see if dey wanna do a 3 kings remix of our own
                  EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Damn Mykilla went in on this..started off the track really well..flow was really good imo, Mykilla was lyrcically good as well...Damn I mess wit Crary verse too! I don't know why y'all didn't mess wit his verse as much..his voice sounded dope on this..my fav verse on the track..Noble ended this right tho..everybody had above average verses, which is rare when you get three on a track..Yeah Noble I understood ya verse better after the explanation, but thought it was good before that lol...

Niceee

Comment

Thanks everyone. Shouts to Crary and Mykill. #FloodThaStudio

Comment

Mykill killed it only complaint is when the beat dropped on the second part of the 16 i sounded kinda awkward.
                        Goin into Crary verse sounded weird. Verse was average and flow was ok.
                        Nobel was a little above average lyric and flow wise really wanted to see you go off when the beat drops like go crazy with the flow but u went the same which was ok but woulda took it over the top if u did switch it up.

Overall i give yall a solid 4 good track.

Comment

Working...
                        X