E-Low vs. John Doe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Low vs. John Doe

Listen, I know I'm not the best rapper in the world, but this dude thinks he is. He made a diss track to Tech N9ne, and I jokingly made one back towards him, then he made one to ME, and then I put the kabosh on it with this. He's sending me death threats and shit and its pretty entertaining. Read the comments on all of the videos, I swear this guys ego is hilariously sad.
    His second diss to Tech N9ne (which started this):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v�..Niyl_dj70g

My response to him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v�..Gbtv3xOtuA

His response to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v�..v4Q3GMqChI

My final diss to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v�..Qe1h0xEYPE

I cant comment on his stuff anymore because he blocked me, so that kind of sucks haha. I hope yall get a kick out of this.

RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
    SOUNDCLOUD
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    YOUTUBE

"An unknown underground rapper by the name of E-Low, decided to try his luck and go after Infamous Rapper John Doe the most hated underground rapper in the game right now. Originally the rapper declined to respond but after endless messages and a comment directed towards his son. This was more than "murder you in a minute".
    Who does this guy think he is?

Tbh, this entertained me for a good 5 min. I don't think anyone won, most were pretty bad because flow fell off a lot. Lyrics were better on you tho so I guess you can say you win.
    That last response from you was pretty lyrically dope , especially in that one where you acted as him , but after that the flow was completely off.

Anyways update me when he responds kinda entertaining , don't see much beef around here :/
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Yeah I know what you're saying about my flow in those two diss tracks. I haven't been able to record with an actual mic for a few months now so I recorded it with my video camera and pretty much had to figure out where my verses began and ended. As soon as I get some time I'm going to record my new mixtape with a very good mic and if you want to hear me at my best I'll be glad to let you hear it.

And I'm glad this entertained you haha, here's a message he sent me after I put that last diss up:

"YOU JUST MADE THA BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BITCH
      I DONT KNOW WHO THA FUCK YOU ARE MUTHAFUCKA BUT TRUST ME I WILL KILL YOU BITCH. YOU ARE OFFICALLY A DEAD MAN. YOU PUT MY WIFES FACE & MY FUCKIN KIDS FACES ON THIS VID????????? DUDE YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR OWN FUCKIN DEATH CERTIFICATE SLIM. AND I DONT KNOW HOW THA HELL YOU KNOW ME LIKE THAT CUZ THA PICS YOU GOT AINT EVEN NO WHERE ON THA NET OR ANYWHERE EXCEPT MY FUCKIN HOUSE & MY FUCKIN WALLET SLIM. THAT FUCKIN MEANS YOU EITHER KNOW SOMEBODY THAT FUCKIN KNOWS ME, OR YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY BITCH. BUT I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH ASS PUNK LIL SKATER MUTHAFUCKA AND IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH WHO I THINK YOU ARE, THEY ARE FUCKIN DEAD TOO. YOU WATCH MUTHAFUCKA. I AINT STOPPIN UNTIL YOU BOTH STOP FUCKIN BREATHIN BITCH. GUARANTEED. HOPE YOU GOT EYES IN THA BACK OF YOUR HEAD BITCHES, AND TELL YOUR LIL "FRIEND" HE'LL END UP ON SUM RAILROAD TRACKS GETTIN EATEN BY FUCKIN BUZZARDS BITCH WHEN IM DONE WITH HIM."

RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
      SOUNDCLOUD
      FACEBOOK
      TWITTER
      YOUTUBE

Comment

Originally posted by RIOT View Post
        Yeah I know what you're saying about my flow in those two diss tracks. I haven't been able to record with an actual mic for a few months now so I recorded it with my video camera and pretty much had to figure out where my verses began and ended. As soon as I get some time I'm going to record my new mixtape with a very good mic and if you want to hear me at my best I'll be glad to let you hear it.

And I'm glad this entertained you haha, here's a message he sent me after I put that last diss up:

"YOU JUST MADE THA BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BITCH
        I DONT KNOW WHO THA FUCK YOU ARE MUTHAFUCKA BUT TRUST ME I WILL KILL YOU BITCH. YOU ARE OFFICALLY A DEAD MAN. YOU PUT MY WIFES FACE & MY FUCKIN KIDS FACES ON THIS VID????????? DUDE YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR OWN FUCKIN DEATH CERTIFICATE SLIM. AND I DONT KNOW HOW THA HELL YOU KNOW ME LIKE THAT CUZ THA PICS YOU GOT AINT EVEN NO WHERE ON THA NET OR ANYWHERE EXCEPT MY FUCKIN HOUSE & MY FUCKIN WALLET SLIM. THAT FUCKIN MEANS YOU EITHER KNOW SOMEBODY THAT FUCKIN KNOWS ME, OR YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY BITCH. BUT I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH ASS PUNK LIL SKATER MUTHAFUCKA AND IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH WHO I THINK YOU ARE, THEY ARE FUCKIN DEAD TOO. YOU WATCH MUTHAFUCKA. I AINT STOPPIN UNTIL YOU BOTH STOP FUCKIN BREATHIN BITCH. GUARANTEED. HOPE YOU GOT EYES IN THA BACK OF YOUR HEAD BITCHES, AND TELL YOUR LIL "FRIEND" HE'LL END UP ON SUM RAILROAD TRACKS GETTIN EATEN BY FUCKIN BUZZARDS BITCH WHEN IM DONE WITH HIM."

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Yeah I know what you're saying about my flow in those two diss tracks. I haven't been able to record with an actual mic for a few months now so I recorded it with my video camera and pretty much had to figure out where my verses began and ended. As soon as I get some time I'm going to record my new mixtape with a very good mic and if you want to hear me at my best I'll be glad to let you hear it. And I'm glad this entertained you haha, here's a message he sent me after I put that last diss up:
          "YOU JUST MADE THA BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BITCHI DONT KNOW WHO THA FUCK YOU ARE MUTHAFUCKA BUT TRUST ME I WILL KILL YOU BITCH. YOU ARE OFFICALLY A DEAD MAN. YOU PUT MY WIFES FACE & MY FUCKIN KIDS FACES ON THIS VID????????? DUDE YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR OWN FUCKIN DEATH CERTIFICATE SLIM. AND I DONT KNOW HOW THA HELL YOU KNOW ME LIKE THAT CUZ THA PICS YOU GOT AINT EVEN NO WHERE ON THA NET OR ANYWHERE EXCEPT MY FUCKIN HOUSE & MY FUCKIN WALLET SLIM. THAT FUCKIN MEANS YOU EITHER KNOW SOMEBODY THAT FUCKIN KNOWS ME, OR YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY BITCH. BUT I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH ASS PUNK LIL SKATER MUTHAFUCKA AND IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH WHO I THINK YOU ARE, THEY ARE FUCKIN DEAD TOO. YOU WATCH MUTHAFUCKA. I AINT STOPPIN UNTIL YOU BOTH STOP FUCKIN BREATHIN BITCH. GUARANTEED. HOPE YOU GOT EYES IN THA BACK OF YOUR HEAD BITCHES, AND TELL YOUR LIL "FRIEND" HE'LL END UP ON SUM RAILROAD TRACKS GETTIN EATEN BY FUCKIN BUZZARDS BITCH WHEN IM DONE WITH HIM."
          What a fuckin idiot this guy thinks he's sum sort of a thug
          Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
          But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
          So Just Call Me....
          "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
            That's what I'm sayin!!
            RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
            SOUNDCLOUD
            FACEBOOK
            TWITTER
            YOUTUBE

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post

LMAO! Where in dc he from?
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                LMAO! Where in dc he from?
                The 'hood' apparently! lmao
                RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                SOUNDCLOUD
                FACEBOOK
                TWITTER
                YOUTUBE

Comment

Your flow isnt that bad. Mixing on these is iffy but that can be improved with a better mic. Delivery even isnt that bad on some of these. Do some real songs. I think you've posted them before, but it seems like you've got the feedback thing understood now. If you got links to older material, link it up mane.

Comment

The 'hood' apparently lmao
                    Lol, im not saying he's not, but thats hard to believe
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ---------- The 'hood' apparently! lmao
                      'the hood' that's all he said......

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      "An unknown underground rapper by the name of E-Low, decided to try his luck and go after Infamous Rapper John Doe the most hated underground rapper in the game right now. Originally the rapper declined to respond but after endless messages and a comment directed towards his son. This was more than "murder you in a minute". :/
                      What a fuckin tool
                      Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                      But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                      So Just Call Me....
                      "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

ROFL the comedy.

Comment

Working...
                        X