MC_Crary, Lil' Trev, MYKILL - Flexin' on 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    i cant believe the second guy straight up murdered everybody on this track.
    and he's white, and he outdid both of you niggas , not that race has anything to do with it, but damn.
    can i get a version of this song with only the second guy?
    ability is ability. i'm just glad to see people around here working together and putting out great music. EVERYONE I COLLAB WITH mercs me on the track... Dont care though. Lil' Trev doesnt get much respect and feedback from you guys, so I accomplished my task and got you people to listen.

#FloodTheseBitches

Comment

i cant believe the second guy straight up murdered everybody on this track.
      and he's white, and he outdid both of you niggas , not that race has anything to do with it, but damn.
      can i get a version of this song with only the second guy?
      Thanks my man. Means a lot coming from yall on this forum. There will probably be a #HKC version to this song, so watch for that on the tape!

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Lil Trev went innnnnn .

"And we gon be alright if we put mykill on every hook"
      thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
        Thanks my man. Means a lot coming from yall on this forum. There will probably be a #HKC version to this song, so watch for that on the tape!
        damn, i cant wait for that.
        you wont even need a different verse. your verse here is already incredible.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn, i cant wait for that.
          you wont even need a different verse. your verse here is already incredible.
          ha thanks, and yea imma keep the same verse for sure!

Comment

Hook is not that good, I mean it is okay but not feeling it that much.

Crary's flow and lyrics is quite good, but his voice is so heavy i think he should use pitch correction or something.

Trev's fast flow is really good in the middle and overall it is also good, good adlibs, i like them.

kill's verse is also good but i think if it goes long we get bore by his verse cause of less switch up's, like his first verse on i'm on is good but we get bore on his second verse cause it is long with no switchups. just my opinion other wise your verses are quite well overall.

Overall this song is good. i will go with 3.5/5

Good luck guys...

Comment

thanks for the feed man

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                thanks for the feed man
                Glad to see Datweezy gettin the love he BEEN deserved. good shit my nigg
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  Glad to see Datweezy gettin the love he BEEN deserved. good shit my nigg
                  thanks homie

Comment

i fucks wit dis song hands down. And yeah, Lil' Trev got a nice verse but I was diggin' MC_Crary flow. He gets my favor lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      i fucks wit dis song hands down. And yeah, Lil' Trev got a nice verse but I was diggin' MC_Crary flow. He gets my favor lol
                      #Respect

Comment

That was a goooood track tho... i fuck wit it... if you need beats hit a #WestCoast Dj up tho... If yall have Twitters yall should most def hit me so i can follow yall back on this music shit!!!!
                        Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                        @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                        SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                        Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_RobbyDee View Post
                          That was a goooood track tho... i fuck wit it... if you need beats hit a #WestCoast Dj up tho... If yall have Twitters yall should most def hit me so i can follow yall back on this music shit!!!!
                          thanks for the feed man............... but i feel like you only here to promote your beats lol..
                          no hate tho, ill prolly check em out lol
                          [MENTION=200]Trev[/MENTION]_Da_DJ or @HardKnockClique -- Those ar the twitters..

Comment

Working...
                          X