X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC_CRARY, POYO, MYKILL - Amen

Flood don't stop nigga...

Stream/Download

Shout to Poyo and Myk. Look out for that Mac Moretti single, probably dropping later tonight.

Feedback
    Lil Trev
    J Smooth
    Last edited by mykill; 06-11-2012, 01:27 AM.

Is that Poyo in the beginning ? Not in the hook but that little intro .

MC Crary: Best mixing or something but your voice deff has no tunnel effect here . Damn the flow on this was flawless , i did hear one slip off though but other then that good shit. Lyrics were ok , you've always been a good lyricists but this time I didn't hear nothing impressive, although I did hear something bout a presidente lol . Good shit 3/5

Poyo: Lol , he fits perfect in this track imo . He can ride any beat well. Flow was good , not as good as crarys was on this though which I'm a little surprised because your always on top of that shit. "A Young nigga im just stuntin in my jordan 3s" my true blues are untouchable tho. soo.. lol another 3/5

Mykill: Lol flow was deff impressive on this because this time you didn't fall off like you mostly do with those long lines . Sounded decent with this beat and you bodied this lyrically , again when its you and crary on a track you know shits about to go down. 4/5 for you sir.

Overall : 3.5/5 , good shit .
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Good shit bro, and thats meek talkin at the start
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Poyo murked this shit. First of many tracks with me and him, I hope lol.

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
          Good shit bro, and thats meek talkin at the start
          I wouldn't know because I'm behind most of these mainstream songs nowadays .
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            Poyo murked this shit. First of many tracks with me and him, I hope lol.

Its only right
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Let's get some feed on this one.

Comment

PoYo killed it.. myk&mac also did well.

Comment

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                  PoYo killed it.. myk&mac also did well.
                  Good look my niggg
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

damn, i think mc_crary murked everyone on this.
                    i never heard him flow like this

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MC_Crary:

Flow - 3.5/5 one of the best flows I've heard from you, the one thing that held it back in my opinion was your delivery. It was like you weren't really feeling this.

Lyrics - 3/5 You had some nice lines, but like Tupac said, nothing special. Normally, you have a couple of good standout lines, but I just wasn't feelin' this one.

Poyo:

Flow - 4/5 - You fit this song perfectly.

Lyrics - 5/5 - Wasn't really lyrical, yk? But it was swagged the fuck out and had some dope ass lines. You murdered this shit. I loved the: "Pop a pill. Pop a pussy. Pop a cherry. Pop my collar" line. You really showed that flow and delivery could elevate above average lyrics to great lyrics. Good shit, my dude.

Mykill:

Flow - 3.5/5 you kinda started off with a traditional flow, but stepped it up towards the middle, but went back to a traditional old-school flow. Same thing I said to Crary, your delivery held back your flow on this one. especially compared to Poyo. It went from shrug to excited to shrug, yk?

Lyrics - 3.9/5 "and these three make a company that kills any beat" dope line, but I always expect a lot more from you because lyricism is a strong point of yours. These weren't terrible bars, but I felt like you could've went harder.

You three make an interesting team, you guys should make more songs together.

Overall - 4/5
                      Last edited by ATLien666; 06-11-2012, 11:19 PM.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                        MC_Crary:

Flow - 3.5/5 one of the best flows I've heard from you, the one thing that held it back in my opinion was your delivery. It was like you weren't really feeling this.

Lyrics - 3/5 You had some nice lines, but like Tupac said, nothing special. Normally, you have a couple of good standout lines, but I just wasn't feelin' this one.

Poyo:

Flow - 4/5 - You fit this song perfectly.

Lyrics - 5/5 - Wasn't really lyrical, yk? But it was swagged the fuck out and had some dope ass lines. You murdered this shit. I loved the: "Pop a pill. Pop a pussy. Pop a cherry. Pop my collar" line. You really showed that flow and delivery could elevate above average lyrics to great lyrics. Good shit, my dude.

Mykill:

Flow - 3.5/5 you kinda started off with a traditional flow, but stepped it up towards the middle, but went back to a traditional old-school flow. Same thing I said to Crary, your delivery held back your flow on this one. especially compared to Poyo. It went from shrug to excited to shrug, yk?

Lyrics - 3.9/5 "and these three make a company that kills any beat" dope line, but I always expect a lot more from you because lyricism is a strong point of yours. These weren't terrible bars, but I felt like you could've went harder.

You three make an interesting team, you guys should make more songs together.

Overall - 4/5
                        Thanks man. Great feed, my delivery is definitely something I need to work on. I think it's my weakest skill right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X