Marvyste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvyste

Yo everyone , ima English rapper/singer just want some feedback for some of my debut mixtape songs i record in my bedroom with a usb mic on audacity and none of my songs are edited in anyway. thanks
    MarvySte - Still Standing - YouTube Still Standing
    MarvySte - Fly Away - YouTube FLY AWAY
    MarvySte - Every Where You Go - YouTube Everywhere You Go
    MarvySte - The One That Got Away - YouTube The One That Got Away
    Marvy Ste - Dark side of the moon - YouTube Dark Side Of The Moon
    MarvySte - Angel - YouTube Angel
    MarvySte - Just Another Day - YouTube Just Another Day
    MarvySte - Hey there Deliah Acapella - YouTube Hey There Deliah Cover

chekk my songs on youtube or facebook marvyste

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-the-beat.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...te-please.html

The recording quality on your vocals is weak man -- if there's one thing that always annoyed me it was people who had tracks with amazing hooks (like your "EveryWhere You Go" track) and then the rappers vocals come in and they sound horrendous

imo, the vocals are incredibly muddy, it sounds like you're rapping right after got home from the dentist or something, it's just very slurred and it sounds like your tongue isn't moving.

there's just too many people out there who can record shit at their houses and make it sounds like it was made in a studio to have stuff like this and think it'll stand out

sorry if this sounds harsh, I'm not trying to call you out, but people on YouTube send me messages all day telling me check out their songs and the recordings are horrific -- gotta step up your quality for people to really be able to take in your make and appreciate it man, it's a must
    http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

i have to admit i dont really try or get 'into' the beat if you no what i mean. but thanks for reply and help, taken on board

Comment

Any1 gunna give me sum help or a kick in da right direction??

Comment

how active are you on the forum? you gave feedback to two old sonds from artists that dont even really come on here anymore. Maybe try posting feedback to some active members and they will repay the favor.

Comment

Well im new 2 da forum. I just went through random songs n commented on what i thought

Comment

maybe you should go read the forum rules since you are new. Also, a lot of ppl around here dont provide feedback for new comers that dont put in work and provide feedback for others. gotta give to receive. its a respect thing i guess

Comment

Yeah, this needs a lot of work man. The vocals sounded like you recorded them off your cell phone or something. And your flow was way off at some points. We all gotta start somewhere though. Just keep practicing at it.
                RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                SOUNDCLOUD
                FACEBOOK
                TWITTER
                YOUTUBE

Comment

ok flow and quality was wack but what bout da lyrics guys??

Comment

Wat can i do 2 improve da quality? Better mic?

Comment

You sound like Purpen lol.

I'm not going to judge by quality but Flow needs some works and lyrics could use a little step up but their okay .
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Thx man. I dont really no how 2 rap ive been doin this 4 a few months now still learnin. My lyrics and Weezy being my drivin force 2 start and continue

Comment

Working...
                        X