Young Kay & Rembrandt - IDGAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Kay & Rembrandt - IDGAF

So yeah, I'm workin' on my mixtape, but my cousin was here this weekend, so we started workin' on our mixtape: Deja Vu.

This should be out by the end of the summer and my mixtape should be out around then, too.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...le-chants.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...kill-amen.html

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
    So yeah, I'm workin' on my mixtape, but my cousin was here this weekend, so we started workin' on our mixtape: Deja Vu.

This should be out by the end of the summer and my mixtape should be out around then, too.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...le-chants.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...kill-amen.html
    i love the sample <3

this is so swagged out, this is the type shit we need more of. yall both have excellent mic presence.

that "not famous yet but she fuck us like we could be" or some shit was so ill lol... some shit id say lol

good shit bro 4/5

which one are you?
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      i love the sample <3

this is so swagged out, this is the type shit we need more of. yall both have excellent mic presence.

that "not famous yet but she fuck us like we could be" or some shit was so ill lol... some shit id say lol

good shit bro 4/5

which one are you?
      right on, my nigga, I appreciate it and I'm the second verse.

Comment

People sleeping on this one smh
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Sounds like the flow problem is permanently fixed. You sound great on this one man. Not use to hearing you on tracks like this, it's usually deep/emotional or a Disney song or both lol. Just fucking with you man. You were able to show your lyrical depth on a harder beat. This is the kind of stuff we've been waiting for from you. I think I heard one line that sounded rushed, when you repeated Like The Game sounded like the flow was gonna go of. But you jumped right back on. Been waiting to hear someone use a bath salts line lol. Love the progression on this man.

Young Kay sounds good on the mic. Kinda sounds like Chip the Ripper. For some reason Poyo thinks I sound like him (Chip), but I don't agree. You two are great team. That tape should be good.

Comment

I agree with everything MAC said pretty much. You killed this. Where was this side of you months ago when I heard your songs? Lol. Seems like a whole new person rapping actually. You have gotten over that flow problem finally. Your lyrics are alot better. Well you never really put out songs like this in the past so its hard to say, but this is definitely better then that Disney shit lol. And your mic presence is a whole lot better as well. Good shit dude.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Song is OKay, first dude's verse is okay, not that good.. your verse is nice i like it. but hook is not good bro, i mean he is saying that without any energy, i felt like he is sleeping and saying IDGAF,IDGAF. otherwise overall verses are okay.

3.5/5 goodluck!!

Comment

vocals seem way too loud compared to the beat

I feel like both your flows are too relaxed for this beat, you should be going off yelling "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" instead of just sounding like you're just sitting on your bed saying it imo but it's whatever style you're going for; the song just seemed kinda boring to me tbh
                http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Sounds like the flow problem is permanently fixed. You sound great on this one man. Not use to hearing you on tracks like this, it's usually deep/emotional or a Disney song or both lol. Just fucking with you man. You were able to show your lyrical depth on a harder beat. This is the kind of stuff we've been waiting for from you. I think I heard one line that sounded rushed, when you repeated Like The Game sounded like the flow was gonna go of. But you jumped right back on. Been waiting to hear someone use a bath salts line lol. Love the progression on this man.

Young Kay sounds good on the mic. Kinda sounds like Chip the Ripper. For some reason Poyo thinks I sound like him (Chip), but I don't agree. You two are great team. That tape should be good.
                  Right on, man. I've been practicing, so the rate of songs I do has went down but quality over quantity, right? lol.

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  I agree with everything MAC said pretty much. You killed this. Where was this side of you months ago when I heard your songs? Lol. Seems like a whole new person rapping actually. You have gotten over that flow problem finally. Your lyrics are alot better. Well you never really put out songs like this in the past so its hard to say, but this is definitely better then that Disney shit lol. And your mic presence is a whole lot better as well. Good shit dude.
                  Ahaha, right on, I appreciate it. I'm trying to focus on all original songs for my new mixtape, but I'm glad you like what you hear!

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                  Song is OKay, first dude's verse is okay, not that good.. your verse is nice i like it. but hook is not good bro, i mean he is saying that without any energy, i felt like he is sleeping and saying IDGAF,IDGAF. otherwise overall verses are okay.

3.5/5 goodluck!!
                  Right on! and yeah, the hook was a last minute thing. there wasn't gonna be a hook on it at first, but I pressured him into doing something simple. I'll probably think of something when he gets his recording shit set up.

Originally posted by pgathriller View Post
                  vocals seem way too loud compared to the beat

I feel like both your flows are too relaxed for this beat, you should be going off yelling "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" instead of just sounding like you're just sitting on your bed saying it imo but it's whatever style you're going for; the song just seemed kinda boring to me tbh
                  Ah damn, I never notice how loud my vocals are compared to the beat, but thanks for pointing it out. have you heard the original song? mac miller and juicy j both had a laid back flow, but thanks nonetheless.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

You hear that Rembrandt flow?! YOU HEAR IT!!!! That nigga got it finally!

Congratz mane. You finally got that perfect flow going.... I feel like a proud parent right now.... Check your punch-ins next time though. When you do em, try to carry the bars ahead of em and behind em, so that when you cut and adjust it seems seamless. (if you get what I mean).

Pretty trill track from you and your cuzo. You guys mesh pretty well too. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

You hear that Rembrandt flow?! YOU HEAR IT!!!! That nigga got it finally!

Congratz mane. You finally got that perfect flow going.... I feel like a proud parent right now.... Check your punch-ins next time though. When you do em, try to carry the bars ahead of em and behind em, so that when you cut and adjust it seems seamless. (if you get what I mean).

Pretty trill track from you and your cuzo. You guys mesh pretty well too. Good job!
                      aha, right on, my man. I do have you to thank, your criticism has truly helped. I appreciate that shit. and ight, I noticed my latest punch-ins were kinda fucked, but it was getting late and he was tired of me constantly recording it, so I just let it be.

Comment

This is Dope... i like the Mac Miller Juicy J beat yall picked... the lyrics arent the best of the best... but yall far from weak.. keep that shit up... it'll get greater later... i make beats too if yall need something original... Bangin beats at that... Hit me up if wit it... Especially if you have a Twitter...
                        Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                        @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                        SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                        Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Working...
                        X