• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYKILL - The Bravado

MAC told me to post it. Meh.

Produced by Diamond Style Productions

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post883199
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...tml#post883127
    Last edited by mykill; 06-14-2012, 08:29 AM.

Nice song man.. great flow and beat is also good. lots of variation in beat and in your flow also.

Comment

this shit is hard! the beat is smashing (reminds me of Odd Future's "Rella"); just packed with energy and dopeness

flows work nice with this beat too, it's slow but your delivery still packs that aggressiveness in your delivery and the emotion is raw -- dope stuff!
      http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

oh shit.

Flow - 4.5/5 You almost rode this beat to perfection, but around the merrygo wheel line, you kinda slipped and the 110% part kinda sounded awkward. Other than that, you rode this perfection and I like the flow switch and your delivery was great.

Lyrics - 4.5/5 Nice braggadocios shit. The Screech line and Enemy of the State punchlines were some of my personal favorites. The chorus was eh. I felt like the ablibs really helped, I felt like you could've put more emotion into it. nice delivery, but you were close to perfection.

Other: You workin' on a new mixtape or did I miss something?

Overall - 4.5/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Gracias all. Thanks for the Listen.

Comment

Was waiting for a Funkmaster flex drop on this thats how official this shit sounds. Will reply later with detailed feedback but this is dope one of the best i've heard from you.

Comment

i wanna see a pic of mykill

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                i wanna see a pic of mykill
                its on youtube.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The delivery is a bit too lazy in some parts. Your flow needs more stick to it so the rhymes hit the instruments AND sound good. Quality is good. Cool beat. I don't like the chorus. Not a bad track but not you're best.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                    its on youtube.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

oh shit, is that actually him? how old are you, mykill?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Damn this is fire! The beat is craaazy! I feel like it's a bit too loud tho. Flow in second verse >>>>> I feel like in the first verse there might be couple bars with a word or 2 too much. In the second verse there's none of that. And the hook sounds good. ''I'm stinky, Cuz I'm the shit!''

Comment

MYKILL IS BLACK!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GTFO

Comment

Working...
                        X