@Dj_RobbyDee- Jet Black Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Dj_RobbyDee- Jet Black Music Video

West Coast Dj Robby Dee music video "Jet Black" Written and produced by @Dj_RobbyDee... #TeamLA Inglewood CA

Hit me up if you need beats or anything... or even if you just wanna socialize...
    Follow Me On Twitter---------->
    @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
    SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
    Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Dope ass flow and pretty good lyrics and heard some multi's in there? . Let me hear some beats bro.
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

The intro is annoying...

Straight dope LA shit though... West Coast all the way... "She doesnt drive but knows how to work a stick" line stuck out. Delivery and flow are pretty good. Could use another notch up in the delivery department though. "fall back like he baptized" was another good one...

Lot's of solid rhymes in this. Beat is good too. You produce it? I checked out some of your other beats on your soundclick. Decent stuff. What else ya go?

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        Dope ass flow and pretty good lyrics and heard some multi's in there? . Let me hear some beats bro.
        My beats are on my Signature... just click the sound click page and tell me what you like my dude...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        The intro is annoying...

Straight dope LA shit though... West Coast all the way... "She doesnt drive but knows how to work a stick" line stuck out. Delivery and flow are pretty good. Could use another notch up in the delivery department though. "fall back like he baptized" was another good one...

good lookin out... i have youtube poppin 2... do you do work or need beats.. let me know ill throw some free ones... its nada... lol
        Lot's of solid rhymes in this. Beat is good too. You produce it? I checked out some of your other beats on your soundclick. Decent stuff. What else ya go?
        Follow Me On Twitter---------->
        @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
        SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
        Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Working...
        X