Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artille - Just Livin Life (Produced by Evelution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Just Livin Life (Produced by Evelution)

I'm back! Here's my first solo song since setting my equipment back up. This song is entitled "Just Livin Life" and is produced by Evelution. This song marks my return to rapping and becoming an active member of Tha Studio as I once was. Anyways, check it out and leave some feed.

DOWNLOAD

Please, follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and peep my Tumblr (links in sig). It's time to grow my fanbase...

Originally posted by Artille View Post
    I'm back! Here's my first solo song since setting my equipment back up. This song is entitled "Just Livin Life" and is produced by Evelution. This song marks my return to rapping and becoming an active member of Tha Studio as I once was. Anyways, check it out and leave some feed.

DOWNLOAD

Please, follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and peep my Tumblr (links in sig). It's time to grow my fanbase...

Comment

Damn dope ass lyrics and flow was pretty impressive as well but I felt the delivery was pretty monotone.
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Appreciate the feed man. That has always been one of my biggest issues.

Comment

"I'm ballin on these hoes, but I fuckin suck at basketball." That shit was funny, dope song bro.

Comment

great lyrics and flow, but VERY VERY boring delivery. i almost fell asleep.
            sounds as if you trying to keep quiet because others are in the house.you need more feeling.
            i remember you always had good lyrics, but always boring delivery,
            and i thought you were going to come back harder in that department.
            it sounds as if you left off where you were, and didnt improve.
            so yeah, just work on that.
            this song is almost as interesting as that guy "young corruption" who also use to post here.
            except i think young corruption is a tad bit more interesting lol.
            but you two are similar.

Honestly though, Poyo ruined this song. Poyo seriously sounds like he's got a nasal issue while rapping and it's just annoying to me (almost sounds mentally challenged). I can't even take this song serious, unfortunately, but Cli killed it.

Poyo, better luck next time..
            interesting that you talked that about poyo, but he's actually liked by many around here in the studio.
            i really expected you to come back hard, especially after that comment.
            Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 06-18-2012, 03:44 PM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm...

"I'm just living life, the way I f'n wanna" Is that the chorus? Kinda bland...

At first I wasnt digging the laid back, chilled delivery... But as the first verse progressed further, it grew on me. One thing I always loved about your verses on songs is the seamless connections of how your bars. I dont know if you freestyled this or not (as you said in the track about giving up the pen) but its pretty good for a freestyle effort. Good track to get back into the game with. Give me 7 more and I'll put out another Artille mixtape lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                Hmmm...

"I'm just living life, the way I f'n wanna" Is that the chorus? Kinda bland...

At first I wasnt digging the laid back, chilled delivery... But as the first verse progressed further, it grew on me. One thing I always loved about your verses on songs is the seamless connections of how your bars. I dont know if you freestyled this or not (as you said in the track about giving up the pen) but its pretty good for a freestyle effort. Good track to get back into the game with. Give me 7 more and I'll put out another Artille mixtape lol.
                It wasn't a freestyle, I just stopped writing my lyrics. All of my verses are either created on the spot or memorized. I'm gonna be working much more than ever before. I'll be releasing my own mixtape when the time is right, but for now I want to improve.
                Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                great lyrics and flow, but VERY VERY boring delivery. i almost fell asleep.
                sounds as if you trying to keep quiet because others are in the house.you need more feeling.
                i remember you always had good lyrics, but always boring delivery,
                and i thought you were going to come back harder in that department.
                it sounds as if you left off where you were, and didnt improve.
                so yeah, just work on that.
                this song is almost as interesting as that guy "young corruption" who also use to post here.
                except i think young corruption is a tad bit more interesting lol.
                but you two are similar.

interesting that you talked that about poyo, but he's actually liked by many around here in the studio.
                i really expected you to come back hard, especially after that comment.
                I know, my verses have always been monotone unfortunately. I felt this song was less monotone than others though. No matter what I do they always come out that way. But I'm gonna continue trying to improve in this area. Thanks for the honest feed.

Comment

Bump while the Akkucc vs THP hype train is around.

Comment

Bump while the Akkucc vs THP hype train is around.
                    Hmmm so this is my biggest hater lol jk

but yeah this pretty average to me i kinda thought you was gonna be on some next level shit def the way you was talking bout me. but this wasnt bad at all its just you have no mic presence its just seem like your talking your verse out.but your lyrics and flow are dope to me. if you would step up your charisma this would be a solid ass track that i can rock with.
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

I was gone while you were posting consistently, so this is the first full song I heard from you, I think. Like, Mykill said, that hook is extremely bland. It's pretty boring. at least do something to flesh it out.

Flow - 4.5/5:

It was on point, but it was boring. Like everybody else has said, you have zero mic presence. You don't have to get your Meek Mill on and start yelling, but you need to up your delivery. This is a heartfelt kinda deep song, but you rapped like the shit you just rapped had no relevance. Work on that.

Lyrics - 4/5:

I liked the, "I'm ballin on these hoes, but I fuckin suck at basketball." line. That was probably the best line in the song. But the thing about this is, you have good lyrics but you're not consistent through this song. It's weird, you had a general topic that you referenced, but if somebody asked me what this song was about, i wouldn't be able to really tell 'em. With that being said, it's something that can easily be rectified by fleshing out the chorus some more. You can kill two birds with one stone.

Overall - 4/5:

I'mma be on the lookout for more from you.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Bud light taste like piss lol. Miller High Life all day homie.

Ive listened to this about 10 times now. Felt like you were a little rusty at first but the lyrics are great. Youve never slacked in that department though. The flow needs a little more umph. I dont think you sound monotone, just a little too relaxed. I think if the intenisty built up through out, it wouldve rode the track better. Real lyrics on this, just needs more feeling. That hook needs some work though. It could work with some adlibs and more feeling. I'll cut you some slack though. It's your first track back.

Welcome back my brother, got some work coming for you soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X