JCrews Ft SM Maniac - StupidDumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCrews Ft SM Maniac - StupidDumb

Did this verse about 45 min ago, just mixed it , idk when hes releasing but I'll just do it here to see what you think about it. My verse starts at around :56

StupidDumb

Feedback 1
    l Feedback 2
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

JCrews -

Flow - 4/5: He started off kinda awkward in the first verse and it seemed like his bars were too short so he took pauses, yk?

Lyrics - 3/5: Eh. Would've been the perfect opportunity to have some real clever lyrics, but hey. he did what he was supposed to, though. it was entertaining.

SM Maniac -

Flow - 3/5: Same with you, it seemed like your bars were too short so you took pauses at the end. it just sounds awkward. your delivery holds you back, too. It kinda sounded like you were just reading off the paper and wasn't really feeling it.

Lyrics - 3.5/5: Lyrically, I thought your verse was better. No standout punchlines, but there weren't any terrible groan-inducing ones either. With your audio quality, it makes it hard to fully hear you, though. you should post the lyrics.

Other - Song should've ended after your verse. That was the worse producer tag ever, like it was the worst on earth and made the song way, way, way too fucking long.

Overall - 3/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

JCrews - Good flow and decent lyrics. Appropriate for the concept.

SM Maniac - You came out more clearly on this track. You just need better volume. Make sure you're running your vocals through a EQ and Compressor while mastering so you get a better punch out of em. If its just raw with no boost it'll come out low. Good cadence of multis here and there too.

Overall: 3.3/5

Comment

Working...
      X